• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Znote no send mails

Tubeshop

Reaction score
I have smtp configured 100% correctly because the data is copied from myacc where sending emails worked without any problems.

I have this error in the Apache log:
[Thu Jan 25 07:59:44.348525 2024] [php:warn] [pid 648088] [client 37.47.210.13:27189] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/ubuntu/html/engine/function/../../PHPMailer/src/Exception.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ubuntu/html/engine/function/mail.php on line 30, referer: Tibia Server (https://zanera.pl/recovery.php?mode=password)
[Thu Jan 25 07:59:44.348582 2024] [php:error] [pid 648088] [client 37.47.210.13:27189] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required '/home/ubuntu/html/engine/function/../../PHPMailer/src/Exception.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /home/ubuntu/html/engine/function/mail.php:30\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/ubuntu/html/recovery.php(98): Mail->sendMail()\n#1 {main}\n thrown in /home/ubuntu/html/engine/function/mail.php on line 30, referer: Tibia Server (https://zanera.pl/recovery.php?mode=password)

my smtp configuration:

$config['mailserver'] = array(
'register' => false, // Send activation mail
'accountRecovery' => true, // Recover username or password through mail
'myaccount_verify_email' => false, // Allow user to verify their email in myaccount page
'verify_email_points' => 0, // 0 = disabled. Give users points reward for verifying their email
'host' => "h26.seohost.pl", // Outgoing mail server host.
'securityType' => 'ssl', // ssl or tls
'port' => 465, // SMTP port number - likely to be 465(ssl) or 587(tls)
'email' => 'status@mail.com',
'username' => '[email protected]', // Likely the same as email
'password' => 'mypass', // The password.
'debug' => false, // Enable debugging if you have problems and are looking for errors.
'fromName' => $config['site_title'],
);

please help

You can see here
> require_once(/home/ubuntu/html/engine/function/../../PHPMailer/src/Exception.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
That its failing to open a specific file, make sure all the files are there. Also, something I had problems with if you moved server for some reason. If you move the entire website directory of some sort all the permissions comes with it. So make sure your user is the owner of the directories its attempting to reach.

I didn't notice this in config znote:

You can delete the topic or leave it in case someone missed it

// Email Server configurations (SMTP)
/* Please consider using a released stable version of PHPMailer or you may run into issues.
Download PHPMailer: Releases · PHPMailer/PHPMailer (https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/releases)
Extract to Znote AAC directory (where this config.php file is located)
Rename the folder to "PHPMailer". Then configure this with your SMTP mail settings from your email provider.
*/

Back