• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC ZnoteAcc - ban list

Solution
I don't think there are any proper scripts for this on Znote AAC, it has been discussed and worked with before. And thus there are some resources if you want to experiment and learn with the code.

Peonso said:
Really bad etiquette from server owner to display a list of banned players. It's the kind of information that should be private, and the only way to secure this is by forcing player to log in to be able to see his own banishment information.

kauezatarin said:
i think that could exist something on the site showing that the player is banned, it should be like a line on myaccount page

Peonso said:
In my point of view the problem is to have a section itself destinated just to exhibit them as banned players, it's not a matter of protecting players that not...
I don't think there are any proper scripts for this on Znote AAC, it has been discussed and worked with before. And thus there are some resources if you want to experiment and learn with the code.

Peonso said:
Really bad etiquette from server owner to display a list of banned players. It's the kind of information that should be private, and the only way to secure this is by forcing player to log in to be able to see his own banishment information.

kauezatarin said:
i think that could exist something on the site showing that the player is banned, it should be like a line on myaccount page

Peonso said:
In my point of view the problem is to have a section itself destinated just to exhibit them as banned players, it's not a matter of protecting players that not respect the server, but to show them respect nevertheless.

att3 said:
I think that a page with list of banned players wouldn't be very good idea.
But it would be great to see if one of your characters is banned at account management.

Technically speaking, the issue is that there are pretty big inconsistencies between how banishment works in the database. So it is a bit troublesome to streamline this across server distributions.
Peonso said:
I was starting something, but that shit is trouble, haha, each version stores it differently at database.

You can have a look at some resources here:
Suggestion: add Ban page · Issue #162 · Znote/ZnoteAAC · GitHub

And here:
Lua - Znote, OTHire Ban List Problem

Solution
Back