• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ZoOroO banned all my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukeylewis

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello all,Im husam
I think ZoOrOo banning me all times
i got unbaned yesterday and he banned me after 2hours
go on profile to see why he banned me... because i said no plz

i guna leave this forum because of this damn noob childish

and anyone who says that he must be removed or hes a pa post here! DAMN NOOB KID:huh:

Your ban was just for 2 days, and your behaviour just made it like forever by threatening a global moderator.

he banning me all times.. and he banned all my accs
even the 1 post
-.- wtf this damn noob -.-

This thread is an example of how stupid you could be, KID. Wrong section, triple post and 100% stupidity into them. ZoOorO was just right with banning you, I'll request an IP ban for you :)

This thread is an example of how stupid you could be, KID. Wrong section, triple post and 100% stupidity into them. ZoOorO was just right with banning you, I'll request an IP ban for you :)

+1 for the hero.

i didnt know what is the board i do it on it
i was the main board but i cant do a theard there so shutup
and triple post because i dont care iget banned again lol so shutup u sir shutup

I bet you tried to make the thread on announcements section...

Leave your feedback here, suggestions and complaints.

This is the description of this board, ain't it enough for you to understand where to post? You posted on Open Tibia -> Support gz you failed.
And if you don't care being banned, why don't you just logout? It would be painless for everyone here.

i wanted to make it there
but it says i dont have access or somthing

i wanted to make it there
but it says i dont have access or somthing

Are you expecting to have access into the announcements board? This is a board where admins and global mods can post only. It's for news not for your spam...

The error you get kinda explains it:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

you know guys if you meet that guy in a server, and he see you using a rare item or so, he will come on otland and spam OMFG LOOK AT THIS GUY HE BOUGHT BLABLA, HE HAVE NO LIFE OMG LOOK, lol what a freak he is.

@KuGaSh1rA

stop owning him ;D

Enough with those fail pictures. Husam is banned for 29 Days, 22 Hours (secondary accounts will be banned as its cheating) which is his own fault, there's no point to post about it anymore thus complain threads about this are in vain!

Goodbye.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back