• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Zostane hosterem, mega sprzet 8GB RAMU/I will hosterem, mega equipment 8GB RAM

ximek

Reaction score
Witam, jesli szukasz hostera to temat idealny dla Ciebie.
Posiadam serwer dedykowany, na którym włączony jest OTS jednak nie przyciąga on wielkiej rzeszy ludzi.
Temat przeznaczony jest dla właścicieli posiadających już swój serwer oraz graczy.
Chętnie hostować mogę serwer na którym będzie ruch graczy. Włączanie serwera, na którym ma grać 10 osób to żadna frajda. Wymagam minimum 40 graczy od rana, ok 80 w południe.
A teraz sprzęt na jakim stanąć miałby Twój serwer:
AMD Phenom Quad Core 9550
Pamięć: 8GB DDR2
System: Linux
Łącze: 100 mbps
Dyski twarde: 2x250gb
Dowodem na działanie serwera może być aktualnie hostowany serwer IP: 91.204.161.110 (to nie jest reklama, chodzi o wiarygodność, więc proszę moderatorów o nienagradzanie mnie ostrzeżeniem).
Moje dane kontaktowe:
moje gadu-gadu: 369812
mój e-mail: [email protected]
PRIV
A na koniec dodać chciałem ss na potwierdzenie tego ramu...
ss_8.jpg

ahh... zapomniałbym, w razie potrzeby chętnie użyczę serwera ventrilo na potrzeby OTS.
Pozdrawiam -ximek

@edit: jeśli zajdzie potrzeba, mogę za sponsorować domeny .pl

Translator:

Hello, if you are looking for the perfect hostera it for you.
I have a dedicated server on which the OTS is included but it does not attract a large number of people.
Subject to the owner is already holding its own server and players.
We will be glad to host the server on which I will move the players. Turning on the server that has 10 people to play, no fun. Requires a minimum of 40 players from the morning, ok 80 at noon.
Now, what equipment would have to stand your server:
AMD Phenom Quad Core 9550
Memory: 8GB DDR2
System: Linux
Link: 100 Mbps
Hard Drives: 2x250gb
Proof to the server may be currently hosted server IP: 91,204,161,110 (this is not advertising, it comes to reliability, so please moderators warning me about nienagradzanie).
My contact details:
My gadu-gadu: 369812
My e-mail: [email protected]
PRIV
And finally I wanted to add the SS to confirm the RAM ...
ss_8.jpg

ahh ... zapomniałbym, if necessary, willing to lend ventrilo server for OTS.
Yours-ximek

@ edit: if necessary, can I sponsor for the domain .pl

oryginal post: http://tibia.net.pl/zespoly/144140-zostane-hosterem-mega-sprzet-8gb-ramu.html

Last edited:
Back