• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

zTracker, another maptracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
This is from zionz.
Hello, finally after some adjustments i managed to port the maptracker to windows.

screens

tracker:
ztef1.png

editor:
zt2ss1.png

Usage instructions:
Open the program and press the start button (optionally select where to save the map), when you press stop it will automatically save the map (only OTX format supported for now). I included the lastest (i think) items.otb file, but you should be able to put your own version of this file, just place it in the same place where the executable is.

As you can see the GUI looks bad (ugly grey background) and the multifloor option is not yet implemented, this is still beta so there may be some bugs. If your tracking on a very fast moving character or if your computer is not very fast, you can try decreasing the update interval to prevent possible bugs like repeated/missing tiles, please report any bugs .

The files:
http://rapidshare.com/files/75849292/zTracker11.zip.html
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/314510852.html(mirror)

UPDATE:
Fixed grey background, added multifloor and ignoring movable items options. The multifloor option is still in testing so it may cause bugs, please report if you find any.
Note this is still for 8.0, i'll make it for 8.1 as soon as i can get new client and the mem addresses, but i think there may be problems with the new map tiles until a new version of items.otb is released.

New version for tibia 8.1:

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/732545232.html
This version should work with the new client, but keep in mind that it uses the old items.otb file so there could be problems, like some wrong or missing tiles.

Last edited:
Great release.

Does this only work for real Tibia or OTs aswell?
At which cordinates does the map saves?
Is it possible to save it as .otb?

Lol - many questions xD
I would be greatfull and give you (or the one) rep if you can answer me.

Thanks,
badboi66

Edit: first post! :)

Last edited:
Considering from the screen of mapeditor we can see it probably works on Tibia.

Question- do it works for tibicam movies ?

Last edited:
Great release.
Is it possible to save it as .otb?

Usage instructions:
Open the program and press the start button (optionally select where to save the map), when you press stop it will automatically save the map (only OTX format supported for now). I included the lastest (i think) items.otb file, but you should be able to put your own version of this file, just place it in the same place where the executable is.
Good enought answer for you? ;)

Ahh, you can't read? ;)

Code:
UPDATE:
Fixed grey background, added multifloor and ignoring movable items options. The multifloor option is still in testing so it may cause bugs, please report if you find any.
Note this is still for 8.0, i'll make it for 8.1 as soon as i can get new client and the mem addresses, but i think there may be problems with the new map tiles until a new version of items.otb is released.

But it doesn't work on 8.0 propertly. I tried to take map from my server, and it says that map saved, i opened and i can't find my places...

New version for tibia 8.1:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/732545232.html
This version should work with the new client, but keep in mind that it uses the old items.otb file so there could be problems, like some wrong or missing tiles.

Theres a new version. Its been taken from TProgramming. So here it is.

I beg you, DO NOT MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO TRACK ON OTS.

@nikolas I removed it because its just spam. If you want to give your oppinion do it good with some arguments not just 1 word.

Master-m, you wont make this on OTs, right?
you wont make it available?
if you do, i will fucking kill you irl jkjk. so dont

Master-m, you wont make this on OTs, right?
you wont make it available?
if you do, i will fucking kill you irl jkjk. so dont

It's not created by master-m, and I don't think it's open-source either. So I doubt master-m could make it unavailable on OpenTibia servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back