• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zyrelia 8.0 RL Map

Razor Bladez

Reaction score
[Sweden] Zyrelia RPG-PvP 8.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time has come for man to take up arms against these fantasy creatures that roam their land...
Man kind need to step up and face these foul beasts if they are to survive...
The Ice islands are infested with Frost Dragons and Frost Giants...
The once so peacefull Liberty Bay has been infested with Barbarians and giant tortoises with Thornback's...
Goroma got infested with Pirates that made a hideout somewhere, where nobody knows... From there, they raid Liberty Bay when they feel to...
The leaders of the Infernian cities are gathering to discuss their fate...
They know that together they can drive away the foul creatures that roam their realms...
They do however need help... Warriors, Assasins, Wizards, Healers get shipped daily to the War Zone... It was fine for a beginning... Men drove back the Frost Dragons and trapped them inside a Castle... The Giants and Giantess's are kept outside the city walls... The Barbarians have been driven back to the mountain and so has the tortoises...
The Pirates were driven back to their hideout...
But then... Mankind faced yet another threat... Themselves... People started killing others, some for fun, some for vengence... No matter what reason it was, they faced extermination by their own race...
The new era of Inferna has begun... Will you strive for Power? Or join somebody in their quest for Power and rule the server together with your guild... Will you survive the lands of Zyrelia?
There's only one way to find out...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome! This is Zyrelia's real map, 8.0!

It's EXP STAGES!
8-50 100x exp
51-80 50x exp
81-110 25x exp
111-149 15x exp
150~ 5x exp

30x Skills, 15x Magic Lvl 15x Loot 5x PvP-Enf
World Type, PvP

Real map with Carlin, Ab, Thais, Darashia, Venore, Edron, Ank, Liberty Bay etc (Soon we're adding Svargrond.!

Trainers in Thais!

aac: http://Zyrelia.servegame.com/
IP: Zyrelia.servegame.com

Cheap Runes!
New Server! JUST OPENED!

Alot More than these features listed here! Stable Server!
You can go to premmy cities without premium and free of charge with boat!

Looking For; Scripter.

24/7

Join Now!

Over And Out.

Last edited:
I could apply as a mapper could I?

Name: Denis
Experience:I don't really know..hmm, I just fun mapped all the time almost, but I've used the map editor since 7.6 client.
Time available (week, month, day): I got everyday available because I still study in school and I do mine homeworks on the time and mapping wouldn't be a time problem.
Examples (required!): Well I got a few examples but they aren't 100% completely and are kinda bugged.
cavezd9.jpg

cave2ry1.jpg

icene2.jpg

Maybe nothing special with the screens, yea sure. If you want something specificit I could map it and show you :)

Back