• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Zytarios need CM/GM

Ates.tr

Im back
Reaction score
Like you see in Topic.

We need a CM/GM to our server who can be active very much.

What you need?:

Good in english like 8.5+/10.
Need be active.
Help other peoeples.

Remember: That you cant do items, spawn summons and so etc!

You have to take this server serious and try bring more peoples!

Thanks, Ates!

Server it's updating so server will not runnin today or tomorrow!

More info here: Click here

Last edited:
Name: Daban
Language: English(MVG), Swedish.
experience: I have been playing Tibia for like 4 years, I had alot of servers maybe around 20. I've been GM on alot of servers too. I have some basic lua script knowledge. And I can map too.
Active: I can be around monday-friday from like 15:00 to 22:00.

Choose me ;) Atm i dont have so much to do. So I will put energy on your server if you choose me.
I will help with everything I can.

PM me, or msn. You have me on msn btw, styles...

Last edited:
i guess i aint busy
sign me up
100% english
and 75% online

Name: Daban
Language: English(MVG), Swedish.
experience: I have been playing Tibia for like 4 years, I had alot of servers maybe around 20. I've been GM on alot of servers too. I have some basic lua script knowledge. And i can map too.
Active: I can be around monday-friday from like 15:00 to 22:00.

Choose me ;) Atm i dont have so much to do. So i will put energy on your server if you choose me.
I will help with everything i can.

PM me, or msn. You have me on msn btw, styles...

Well maybe you two peoples can be :)

msg me : [email protected]

1. well yeah im good and i understand good english (i know you have seen me talk weird english that is just fun i like to talk like that but when im in a team or like that im serious and talk good english)

2. i will be online 90% of my free time :)

3. You know i will help all that need help :)

4. you can trust me that i wont ban anyone for no reason and that :)

In game name : Davey / Sir Sunseeker.
Language : Swedish / English < above average.
Experience : Started playing tibia just when 7.5 came and have been playing nonstop ever since. I own a 189 ek on tibia.
Other jobs : Currently GM on Zerenia. Im namelocking EVERY foul name, why? Because I love it :)
And since Im not going to school Im online to much!
Pm me for a real discussion

1. Well yeah im good and i understand good english (i know you have seen me talk weird english that is just fun i like to talk like that but when im in a team or like that im serious and talk good english)

2. I will be online 90% of my free time :)

3. You know i will help all that need help :)

4. You can trust me that i wont ban anyone for no reason and that :)

silentdefender for gm :d

applicaton

Name: Josh
Language: English 100%
Experience: I owned server and i was a admin on another. Iknow how to handle a ot. I know alot about mapping

If you're still searching for a serious/polite/respectful gamemaster, let me know.

I would apply as a gamemaster on that ot with pleasure, I never abuse anything and my way to treat botters is one of the safest and best ways, (to actually see if they are really having any kind of illegal software)..

Also im not 100% English, im like 50 %.. my parents are born in Canada, and ive got an A in English at school so the english language for me wouldnt be difficult. I hope your ot is that serious I want it to be, because serious servers are my favorites!

Yours,
Nikkster

90 Percent english
almost 90 Percent active
I am Very friendly and i like to help people too. So if you need me i'll be here around just pm me. By the way im good at scripting too

Hi, my name is Jackob, im from Poland.
I spend much time at computer on games, for example tibia, warrock.
I already have 2 working OTServ.
But i still got free time.
I Like Gamemaster works.

I know how to use Gamemaster position.
Just pm me, if You want know more about me.

Kind Regards!
Xevis

Back