• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [php] problem changing title top margin boxes, for all pages

johnsamir

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi
in header.php get this function which makes appear the title of the file php in the website as shown here
View attachment 84778

76348-da910e0802fffed1758ae230257f0273.png
Lua:
        <!-- MAIN CONTENT -->
                <div class="center_box">
                    <div class="corner_lt"></div><div class="corner_rt"></div><div class="corner_lb"></div><div class="corner_rb"></div>
                    <div class="title"><span class="cufon" style="text-transform: uppercase;text-align: center;line-height: 43px;font-size: 16px;"><?php echo basename($_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"], '.php'); ?></span></div>
                    <div class="content_bg">
                        <div class="content">
                            <div class="rise-up-content" style="min-height: 565px;">
tried changing
Code:
  <div class="title"><span class="cufon" style="text-transform: uppercase;text-align: center;line-height: 43px;font-size: 16px;"><?php echo basename($_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"], '.php'); ?></span></div>
to this
Code:
  <div class="title"><span class="cufon" style="text-transform: uppercase;text-align: center;line-height: 43px;font-size: 16px;"></span></div>
that way i wont get that tittle of the php file name. because i want to add something like this
Code:
    <div class="center_box">
                    <div class="corner_lt"></div><div class="corner_rt"></div><div class="corner_lb"></div><div class="corner_rb"></div>
                 <div class="title"><span style="background-image: url(layout/widget_texts/facebook.png);"></span></div>
                 <div class="content_bg">
                        <div class="content">
in killers .php. it looks good 3.png if i remove the code entirely from header.php i can't see the same box in the others websites. in other websites where i have not modified it yet
like in here
View attachment 84779
2.png

if i don't remove the code from header.php and i add the code that i want to add in order to get the new title for example in killers.php it looks like this:
View attachment 84780
1.png

SO how to get it working without screw up all the other pagues by removing the code? it's there a way to check if in the main php folder the title has been set or something similar?
how to achieve this without screwing up the website in where i haven't added the new "manual tittle with png image'"?
can you help me? is there a way to check if the title has been declared in the main php file displayed or no?

or how to make it possible from header log png file from an specific folder with the respective php name of its file or something similar
Post automatically merged:

solved in header.php changed the whole code to
Lua:
<!-- MAIN CONTENT -->
<div class="center_box">
    <div class="title">
        <?php if (defined('CUSTOM_TITLE')): ?>
            <span style="background-image: url(<?php echo CUSTOM_TITLE; ?>);"></span>
        <?php else: ?>
            <span class="cufon" style="text-transform: uppercase;text-align: center;line-height: 43px;font-size: 16px;"><?php echo basename($_SERVER["SCRIPT_FILENAME"], '.php'); ?></span>
        <?php endif; ?>
    </div>
    <div class="content_bg">
        <div class="content">
            <div class="rise-up-content" style="min-height: 565px;">
so now i can easily use the tittle that i want to declare using the png file without screwing up the other pages

Attachments

Last edited:
Back