• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

CreatureEvent [TFS 1.3 / 1.4] Upgrade System

This is not actual fix but more like... walkaround. I believe we could convince players this is the feature rather than poor fix for a bug/glitch... at least that's what i am going to do... nevertheless:

Open Crystals.lua & look for:

copy&paste under it:
Lua:
    if itemType:isUpgradable() and target:getItemLevel() == 0 then
        target:setItemLevel(1, true)
        item:remove(1)
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Item is now unblocked for upgrades.")
        player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_FIREWORK_YELLOW)
        return true
    end

Players could use level 0 items just like classic tibia items.
If they want to upgrade them they need to unblock/unlock the item for upgrades.

You could for that purpose use either:
1. item upgrade crystal (as in my code)
2. you could set up a completely new item for unlocking the upgrades.
3. I suck at scripting, coding, programing etc. so i can not guarantee it's going to work. If such a solution works for you please test it & let us know if it works
Thanks ill check that workaround,

I'll check my TFS files im working on 1.4.2 like oen said, could have change some major file on tfs folder that its preventing the table to run, however no errors on console. I just downloaded the github script folder and pasted there. Will check with a clean tfs folder and start from there. events.xml changes were made, not sure where to go next.

Thanks!

Back