• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved ZnoteAAC 1.6 fatal error after creating an account

Floxy

Reaction score
Ive unzipped the ZnoteAAc 1.6 zip files in the XAMPP htdocs, i've changed the config.php to the correct sql database information. Then I was able to register an account on the website, however, after creating one, I got this error, can someone help me in the right direction?

PS ive managed to create a character in the mySQL database itself, but would like to manage these things in the website instead of the mySQL database directly

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Table 'koalaot.znote_accounts' doesn't exist in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php:54 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php(54): mysqli_query(Object(mysqli), 'SELECT ip FRO...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\function\users.php(1529): mysql_select_single('SELECT ip FRO...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\login.php(379): user_znote_account_data('3', 'ip') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\database\connect.php on line 54

EDIT: Found the solution, I had to upload the znote-schema to the mysql server

1715614594514.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Back