• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm looking for Mappers and Programmers interested in working on a server project.

pitico1230

Reaction score
I'm looking for competent people with references for mapper and programmer services.

I need competent people who want to be paid for services rendered. I have a project in development, I want to put a server online and I need competent people to work with me on this, I will leave ideas and what I would like to have as maps, and new systems on my server. The server version will be version 13, anyone who has experience in this, and wants to work, leave your reference and your portfolio below.

Some priority things I'm thinking about:
  1. So, I'm thinking of an “RL CUSTOM” project, an RL with boss teleports and hunts... I'm looking to buy a ready-made server/source and I'm thinking of redesigning it with some ideas I have in mind.

2. I was thinking of creating a new city based on the old baiak's version 8.60, those baiak with the modified temple, can you understand me? And also keep the real RL cities. thais, carlin and redesign the teleport rooms and so on.

I need to create some systems/scripts that I have in mind as well.

Cast with experience bonus.
    Addons with Attributes
    Portable Forge System
    Some customs Npc's
    Task systems with rewards.

And a few other things that I'll come up with as we talk.

Last edited:
Perhaps a rundown of expected work and the eventual vision of your server will help gather like-minded people to join your project!
  • If you are just looking for "workers" who complete jobs for money, perhaps indicate what you expect for what price.
  • If you are looking for a team, thus sharing eventual profits, it's important that you all work towards the same vision, but without any description of what you want to create, finding these people will be hard.

Perhaps a rundown of expected work and the eventual vision of your server will help gather like-minded people to join your project!
  • If you are just looking for "workers" who complete jobs for money, perhaps indicate what you expect for what price.
  • If you are looking for a team, thus sharing eventual profits, it's important that you all work towards the same vision, but without any description of what you want to create, finding these people will be hard.
I'm looking for people to carry out services based on my ideas and I'll pay for it, but if there are people here who are interested in setting up a project together, I'm here too, I thought it was more difficult to find people who want to set up a project together.

I'm looking for people to carry out services based on my ideas and I'll pay for it, but if there are people here who are interested in setting up a project together, I'm here too, I thought it was more difficult to find people who want to set up a project together.
I think there will be more people contacting you if you tell your idea in a small synopsis/summary of the server, now it's gonna cost you more energy and time to explain to anyone PM'ing you, what you want to accomplish, for how much, and yadayada

I think there will be more people contacting you if you tell your idea in a small synopsis/summary of the server, now it's gonna cost you more energy and time to explain to anyone PM'ing you, what you want to accomplish, for how much, and yadayada
Edited

Back