• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item Editor 7.6 - NEEDED -

Zaggyzigzig

plx itens menz
Reaction score
Been searching for hours on here for a 7.6 item editor, I need one to change runes into weapons having a problem with this as it says

18:45 You see a frost helmet. It's a ""-spell (1x).
It weighs 26.00 oz.
3% protection from physical attacks.

And it will not show the defence of the equipment.
If anyone has a 7.6 item editor or knows where I can find one would help me greatly!

Hope someone has it!

Alright still having a problem, When I edit a rune into a armor or change it to the category none which mostly everything is in none by default.

It keeps saying could not load items.otb while loading the server window after I edit it, Is this one for 7.6? I really need one to finish my update... The one you gave me is not working..

Alright still having a problem, When I edit a rune into a armor or change it to the category none which mostly everything is in none by default.

It keeps saying could not load items.otb while loading the server window after I edit it, Is this one for 7.6? I really need one to finish my update... The one you gave me is not working..

Most likely old and outdated. I will see when I get home if I have an updated one.

Alright thanks Ill be waiting for it =-p Need one bad! Made so many items with runes and now they will not register as weapons or armors~ Need a item editor to change it from a rune to body equipment!

Back