• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

Here's the revamped version!
xp7oup.jpg

I think it looks okay.
One thing: I need a scripter to edit me this sprites to be walkable 'cause sadly, they're not.

__//Magnetico

Here's the revamped version!
xp7oup.jpg

I think it looks okay.
One thing: I need a scripter to edit me this sprites to be walkable 'cause sadly, they're not.

__//Magnetico
repleace them whit another walkable sprites
or edit .dat whit Tibia editor or somethin is easy but i think u will need make ur own items.otb too

I don't know fuck about scripts so I didn't understand a word you said.

He meant he doesnt know how to script or how to read them :) so therefor he obviously can't script things

But how he can understand if him don't know of exactly what you are talking about?

By the way,nice map ^^
(Did you remove the flowers inside? i see the interior somewhere,maybe latest mapping)

But how he can understand if him don't know of exactly what you are talking about?

By the way,nice map ^^
(Did you remove the flowers inside? i see the interior somewhere,maybe latest mapping)
Ye I removed the flowers and made the shape with some help of Neon and a little of Macedoon. ;)

U dont have to script to make it, take a look at the tutorial board at the sprite section, u can make all the tiles walkable with a sprite adding program.

Hope the details aren't done :), Great structure 10/10
That's the thing, dunno what to add.. I mean, the walls I guess they're done, but I don't know if the ground floor looks okay or what to add. :/

WHAT THE FUCK, hahahahahah
Thats epic, totally weird, but still nice bro
Ajajajaja Thanks dude, that was totally mi intention. ;) And I think it goes with my city style. :D

I like it tho its missing smthing :s
But i dont know what to add there neither xD

You can't have these "Stone Archway" ID: 916 ontop of eachother, will get bugged ingame.

You sure? Because I think I have done it before and I haven't seen any bug. :3

Back