• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

Got bored at this point. :)
20p32ms.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/20p32ms.jpg

XD I would finish it, but I'm so fucking stressed and I have to fucking go to a fucking fifteen years and I have fucking nothing to fucking wear!

Ye, would be the perfect way to be banned of that place and to not to go to the fucking party. ._. But, the thing is I'm civilized.

Man in this case, try to find ur father white social shirt, and then use a blue jeans with a social shoes...
I used to do that when i got trouble with 15's party :s

Cool result for when you are bored...

Use a kit social wear and you will be fine :D

BTW
Where is that airbender shop you say would map?

/\ Totally agree, SimOne it's just a way to say ur a "nice fucking mapper", but that's bullshit unless u use only Raw Pallet

I use autoborder every now and then, not for autobordering things but to get stuff, and sometimes for mountains (no one will know what i mean, unless they see me in Teamviewer) :3

I know what u mean, like u need to find something in Raw but u just go in doodad or terrain select the iten and choose raw pallet...

I use autoborder every now and then, not for autobordering things but to get stuff, and sometimes for mountains (no one will know what i mean, unless they see me in Teamviewer) :3

I know what you mean lol. Sometimes I need the borders on top of the mountain, I just use autoborder to get the borders, delete the ground cut/paste the border on top of the mountain.. Things like that. Or I make a structure with raw and then automagic the walls and fix the bugs it caused. It's just using it smart and NO this is NOT using automagic in a way other people tend to.

You always inspire and make it better... Gogo, inspire your ass off! XD

I have one question :)

Why in the city, where ppl got steel, wood and other stuff, roofs are made from FUR ? Its ok in frost cities ( fur from mammooths ), but i cant understand it in technicly "advanced" city ;p.

###

The maps are great, keep doing, cuz You are doing good :).

Back