• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[0.4] working events

Sweetlove

Reaction score
Hey!

Is there someone (well known) or is there any fully woking event scripts out there? yes i know there's a search label and ive used it hundreds of times and tried even more scripts than i can remember and had problems with all of them.

kind regards

What kind of events are you looking for? If you have problems with event scripts that are released here, you can post the problems/errors.

Yeah well done that several times some time ago and i don't feel like doing it again, got it working at the end tho but then my ssd..

All the "famous" for client 8.6

Zombie
Guild wars
bomberman
Snake
War event
fire event

I can help you setup Last man standing and Zombie event which has got some problems that i can fix if i have some spare time later on.
Send me an pm and ill check when i wake up tomorrow(include skype name if you have one!).

Check the Resources section, someone may have posted it already.
Also you can check the Downloads section, some people may have released servers that have everything.

Back