• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[1.0] Problem with new Creature Class interface

hodleo

Formerly cbrm -Crypto enthusiast, Retired scripter
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
is it my outdated compiled sources or don't the new metatables of compat.lua fully work yet?
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua:onUse
data/compat.lua:91: attempt to index a number value
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        data/compat.lua:91: in function 'getPlayerVocation'
        data/global.lua:780: in function 'isKnight'
        data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua:69: in function <data/actions/scr
ipts/other/potions.lua:26>
This is when I try to use a potion (7588) on a god character, and it's also happening with other creature functions

Did you make any changes to potions.lua, or did you just compile the server and tried to drink potion?

Since, ive got same problems that i just compiled and tried scripts they give errors even tho i know they should work. Ill keep you update what libraries and boost files you need to download when you compile it, if you are using windows ^^

I didn't modify any script, I just updated to the last rev, and the compiled exe is from 2 days ago
I'll just try to recompile and test

Well, would be awesome if you could notify me if you getting it worked ^^

Back