• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

1/1 War Server!

DennisThoria

Reaction score
Hello lads

Can someone explain why there is no existence of war servers nowadays. I remember playing 36.hopto.org EM VS CO aldora war,hiberna,azura war servers..

That was the best times I have played on OTS. waking up and trying to get fast'molt or hellah on 7.8 server to dominate with ue what times..

If i could only have that engine they were running these ot i would pay for hosting what memories!
Post automatically merged:

1709206876128.png
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Is it legit?

What client is it?

Do you have any instructions on how to run it?
Sorry, I'm a newbie here
the owner posted this here on forum some time ago, i think. i didn't try it yet so can't help with install sorry. search for info on support board maybe. should be 7.6 client

the owner posted this here on forum some time ago, i think. i didn't try it yet so can't help with install sorry. search for info on support board maybe. should be 7.6 client

May I present: The owner 😁
Yes, world war was made for 7.6 client

the better old days...

any help to compile in linux?

Unfortunately I don’t have these files on my disk anymore so I cannot provide the originals. I would scan them before using.

Never compiled these files for linux so I cannot tell if they are even possible to do so.

I don't have 1/1 server, but I host Thais War 8.6 ( [8.60] Thais War with PvP bots (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-thais-war-with-pvp-bots.204193/) ) on my VPS.
There are no players - as no one is interested in training PvP anymore - but there are 75 bots online, so you can fight vs. them.

It looks like that (with 0 players online - only bots fighting each other):

You can login my account:
Code:
IP: arm.skalski.pro
Port: 7171
Protocol: 8.6
Login: gesior
Password: gesior
There is some sorcerer character on account. You can go website and create own account/character with different vocation:

I don't have 1/1 server, but I host Thais War 8.6 ( [8.60] Thais War with PvP bots (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-thais-war-with-pvp-bots.204193/) ) on my VPS.
There are no players - as no one is interested in training PvP anymore - but there are 75 bots online, so you can fight vs. them.

Code:
There is some sorcerer character on account. You can go website and create own account/character with different vocation:
got commit to add bots??

Code:
There is a huge difference between 7.4~~ and 8.0+ since there is hotkeys for runes. Hotkeys makes it boring af.

Back