• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.41] Old Athxzor (SOON ) Disscusion & Progress

Athxzor

Reaction score
Hello, as many people know the Athxzor is online since 2008. It was Roxor,Custom etc..
But I decided to make the server with my Real Friend Cykotitan
ZS3MpjvF.png
in version 10.41!
PVP-E ENFORCED
WITHOUT NEW SPELLS*
I keep old spells from 8.60, i have like 3 Custom Spells thats' all. I did keep the CoolDown-
Remapped 60% of the server, also the quests are new and hunting places.
About Quests, Hunting? -> In Quests, you may find many mounts, addons, good weapons and another stuff. But that's not all! I added like 7 Hidden Quests wich is really hard to find, but its worth finding it.
About Huntings-> Some Monsters wear the mount I also added like Mad Mage, Fungus, Obujos, (Server Boss>Abbysador, Deathstrike<) and many more !.
I changed some items looking, i took Some of new Client version items for donation stuffs etc..
I would like to show you some pictrues from the server !
Many things new also, but chill i will post everything.
It might be like 1month untill open..
PS: THIS IS CUSTOM SERVER-- NOT HIGH RATED --

http://3.ii.gl/j_iTDLe9.png
http://4.ii.gl/ZUm1TzDt.png
j_iTDLe9.png

http://1.ii.gl/0t8PMA.png

You can also find us on facebook.

Facebook.com/CustomAthxzor

Yours Kernkraft & Cykotitan !;)

Last edited:
What have you shown that's worth commenting on?
A picture from the map? the description about the server that there's the spells from 8.60 only 2 from new spells etc?
I dont know if its worth showing more stuffs since no1 comment. see y

A picture from the map? the description about the server that there's the spells from 8.60 only 2 from new spells etc?
I dont know if its worth showing more stuffs since no1 comment. see y
Barely any of the map is shown, and it doesn't take away from the fact that the server is roxor or whatever. It's just old

Barely any of the map is shown, and it doesn't take away from the fact that the server is roxor or whatever. It's just old
In few minutes i will show pieces of the map.

Here is some pieces of the map, its the true that i took some things but i re-edited them. Also its not RPG Style so don't think there must be proffesional mapping piece, Its Custom server.

here's the pictures from the ATHXZOR CITY

Last edited by a moderator:
cool ot,when is it starting,ur nice mapper btw
Thanks SWEVO, the server will start soon maybe week or 2? but in few days i will start it BETA so we test everything with players.
You can contact me and follow via

Facebook.com/CustomAthxzor

You have a little square borders, and in second picture this waterfall looks weird, water on mountain and even stairs?
Also for me you should use more details, debris or something else.

BTW. Your avatar reminds me "Bald from brazzers"

When taking screens like you do, go to floor 0 for starters, secondly, press "Q" to remove the shading, so all floors are bright.

When taking screens like you do, go to floor 0 for starters, secondly, press "Q" to remove the shading, so all floors are bright.
Ye thank you.
You have a little square borders, and in second picture this waterfall looks weird, water on mountain and even stairs?
Also for me you should use more details, debris or something else.

BTW. Your avatar reminds me "Bald from brazzers"

Well thanks btw, it wasnt 100% finished, it's totally better now, anyway u should say if its good or so nvm :D

Since I CAN'T post the Advertisement on Advertisement group I have to post something here !

We worked on this project pretty long time, now when its finished we decided to open this server!
Client version: 10.41
There's no new spells from new versions.
Balanced vocation*
Pvp-e
Around 100 houses.
Full CUSTOM MAP!
Some of Mounts can be found in quests.
Some of Donations can be found in quests.
Theres also many HIDDEN QUESTS..
AND MUCH MORE !! See you in Tuesday 6.1.2015 17:00 !!
You can download version and ip changer from this Website

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is monday, and it's the 5th. Either your timer & date are wrong, or your day is wrong.

Yours Kernkraft & Cykotitan !;)

Cykotitan and Kernkraft, really?
After reading this thread, I doubt this is something Cykotitan and Kernkraft is behind.

Sorry, I could be wrong but proof me it then :)

Back