• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

Is it possible to edit some "Palette" ? Like Terrian Palette to add custom stuff there?

Can anyone send .dat and .spr files for 10.35?? plx :3

Keep getting the MSVCR120.dll error, Already got Visual C++ Dist Packages for 64bits and still getting the error.
Any idea?

Trying to compile it for Version 10.36/37 but i always get this error:

Code:
"boost/utility.hpp": No such file or directory

:(

*Can'T Edit my Post so new one.

I Already added 10.36 but cant add it to the list down because i cant compile it^^ but i can map without adding it to the list down :D

V5Bwh.jpg

Good work! I do have a problem though. When I create a new map, the editor doesn't make the belonging external house and spawn files. So I can't put spawns to my map. Why is this? Is this something that happens for me only or do you encounter this bug as well? Appreciate your help :)

*Can'T Edit my Post so new one.
I Already added 10.36 but cant add it to the list down because i cant compile it^^ but i can map without adding it to the list down :D

Force your graphics drivers to rotate screen or remove some versions from clients.xml

Back