• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

@Evil Puncker

* World.xml still contains blocked Demon helmet quest - lever is fixed though
Where is it still blocked? can you give me coordinates?
Romantix: 16:37 You see a stone wall. ItemID: [1050]. Position: [X: 33211] [Y: 31630] [Z: 13].

* Yalahar Quest items provide experience with no items
I'll check it, do you mean that it gives exp but not items? or it gives only exp?
Romantix: Correct, it does not give items, only experience.

* "Ishebad" (NPC) does not provide promotion
Are you using latest version? which part exactly the NPC stops working? does it even take the money or say anything?
Romantix: He takes the money but does not provide promotion, the code for adding promotion is incorrect.

Old Code:
elseif configManager.getBoolean(configKeys.FREE_PREMIUM) or isPremium(cid) then
npcHandler:say("Congratulations! You are now promoted.", cid)

New/Working Code:
elseif getConfigInfo("freePremium") == "yes" or isPremium(cid) == TRUE then
npcHandler:say("Congratulations! You are now promoted.", cid)

* "Chuckles" (Yalahar NPC) does not buy empty flasks
I'll fix it tomorrow

demon helmet is working as stated by @Mufflert
Ishebad was updated yesterday with all promoting NPCs, try it again
see if yalahar quest works now, if it even says "The chest is empty."?

@Evil Puncker

Apologies, I didn't check the logs on Ishebad <3

Pickhole in Fenrock does not work.

pickhole.png

Hi, why Avar Tar didn't answer when u ask from outfit Demon, i already make DHQ, Anihilator, Demon Oak
dTark8G.png

Please Help

Could you please tell me with which version of http://nightlies.otland.net/ is this stable with? since I tried several and I get crashes in like 5-10 mins the server is on, also I tried a compiled TFS downloading everything from github and still got the same crashes, no description, just "forgottenserver.exe has stopped working" and something about KERNELBASE.dll

Could you please tell me with which version of http://nightlies.otland.net/ is this stable with? since I tried several and I get crashes in like 5-10 mins the server is on, also I tried a compiled TFS downloading everything from github and still got the same crashes, no description, just "forgottenserver.exe has stopped working" and something about KERNELBASE.dll
do you have enough RAM? here it works well with any version that I try with

tell us exactly which part is not working so we can take a look at it =P

PS: there is no edit function in download section xD

Yeah, according to the players, it seems once they complete the task from Grizzly, they are just given the experience, they don't choose the reward, and it won't tell them where the boss is. It will set the storage value though, because if they already know where it is they can go and everything works fine, but it's supposed to tell you where to find the boss.

8GB is enough, but you could be using 4GB+ on other things like your web browser, skype, etc.
I made sure of that, I had at least 6.5Gb free at all times and it crashes, I can close everything and leave the PC alone for 10 mins and when I'm back it has crashed :/

This server has a memory leak somewhere, clearly present on Windows.

Do you have any evidence for this? It could be TFS 1.0 or it could be something in the data of this pack. I'm going for the latter because I've already conducted tests on the clean TFS 1.0 datapack and found little or no evidence of leaks, both in the c++ code or in the lua section.

I run the win32 version of tfs 1.0 and so long it hasn't crashed.. since mine will be a small server just for my friend (around 10 ppl) that's fine, btw guys, as far as I've seen this data pack is amazing!! congratz on the job!

I found myself with this problem when I try to login with TFS 1.0 on 32bits with the corresponding dll files, as soon as it tries to log me in, it logs me out, and the client windows remains as connecting to the game world as in the picture :/ I know this has to be MySql related.. any ideas?

Attachments

Money making line in grizzly hunter, fix it:
Code:
                                                    {id=11184, buy=0, sell=30000, name='terrorbird beak'},

Killing in the name of, is it even working? I don't think the bosses are included at all.

Do you have any evidence for this? It could be TFS 1.0 or it could be something in the data of this pack. I'm going for the latter because I've already conducted tests on the clean TFS 1.0 datapack and found little or no evidence of leaks, both in the c++ code or in the lua section.

I don't know what's causing it. The one time I hosted it I saw ram usage increase to almost 10GB's after about 12 hours of hosting. I looked at the log, it showed that it went up and down every hour or so. It could be anything - Xampp, the server, the data-pack, who knows.

If it is the data-pack, I'm sure they'll find it soon enough. There's a lot of people working on it.

I don't know what's causing it. The one time I hosted it I saw ram usage increase to almost 10GB's after about 12 hours of hosting. I looked at the log, it showed that it went up and down every hour or so. It could be anything - Xampp, the server, the data-pack, who knows.

If it is the data-pack, I'm sure they'll find it soon enough. There's a lot of people working on it.

You probably had a revision that included a bad script or two, because I've been hosting it on ubuntu for awhile now and I got no such issues at all. I also doubt its Xampp or TFS, but who knows :p

I had this issue when i compiled the project myself, i downloaded the one from http://nightlies.otland.net and fixed it and also loads at least 10 times faster

Back