• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Hi

I have followed the instructions and read all the posts here and on page ZnoteACC
but I can still not get the website to function properly.

It seems that I can read from the database when I do not get error messages if I try to read the highscores.

the problem is that if I try to create a new account, I get the answer Sorry, That username alreadycreated exist. (could be a litten insignificant bug when it seems that many have it but still get them created)

But for me, nothing is created.

I have read about the need to set the password type in config.lua but I can not find any (I use the one that comes with when downloading from first page)

Would really appreciate any help and will gladly give you more info if you tel me what you need to know.

i found a bug if you want dig with shovel:
in the shovel.lua you should add the sand ID 9059
paste this in Line 10:
Code:
elseif (itemEx.itemid == 231 or itemEx.itemid == 9059) then
this is required to enter all tombs in the dessert in ankrahmun with shovel.

thanks guys, now my problem is i cannot create any account, it seems to be that all already exist, though it is not true.

thanks guys, now my problem is i cannot create any account, it seems to be that all already exist, though it is not true.

Some of the issues with Znote Aac right now is due to the updated mysqli-functions. Some of them just doesn't return the same values as before and then stuff messes up.

If u download the new version https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/archive/master.zip and can't for example enter localhost/special/ the problem is most likely due to that your host machine uses ipv6-protocol and znote acc is not built for that.

I submitted an issue about that on the project, haven't heard from Znote yet on that but I know he's working to change the functions using output from mysqli, so the first thing will probably be to fix that and then possibly fix ipv6.

I fixed my ipv6 issue with a dirty fix, by changing the validate_ip function in engine/function/general.php

Code:
function validate_ip($ip) {
$ipL = ip2long($ip);
$ipR = long2ip($ipL);

if ($ip === $ipR) {
    return true;
} elseif ($ip=='::1')  {
    return true;
} else {
    return false;
}

}

The error on the news page is due to fetchAllNews() not correctly handling output if there are no players online. The new mysqli function will return false and not 0 if there are no players online, and count(false)=1.

Change that to

Code:
function fetchAllNews() {
    $data = mysql_select_multi("SELECT * FROM `znote_news` ORDER BY `id` DESC;");
    if ($data !== False) {
    for ($i = 0; $i < count($data); $i++) {
        $cd = user_character_data($data[$i]['pid'], 'name');
        $data[$i]['name'] = $cd['name'];
        unset($data[$i]['pid']);
    }
    return $data;
    }
}

When a player uses dash of Magebot he get disconnected and i see this message on console:

disconnected for exceeding packet per second limit

why?

Sorry for double post, but i found it on code, can i remove it? What are the consequences?

uint32_t timePassed = std::max<uint32_t>(1, (time(nullptr) - m_timeConnected) + 1);
if ((++m_packetsSent / timePassed) > (uint32_t)g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::MAX_PACKETS_PER_SECOND)) {
std::cout << convertIPToString(getIP()) << " disconnected for exceeding packet per second limit." << std::endl;
closeConnection();
m_connectionLock.unlock();
return;
}

i found a bug if you want dig with shovel:
in the shovel.lua you should add the sand ID 9059
paste this in Line 10:
Code:
elseif (itemEx.itemid == 231 or itemEx.itemid == 9059) then
this is required to enter all tombs in the dessert in ankrahmun with shovel.

Thanks I repaired that last night, if printer hasen't accepted it yet, others can look there for my update or change it to what you have there.

Annihilator quest does not work for me.. What is wrong?

Door:
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
        if(item.uid == 2216) then
                if(Player(cid):getStorageValue(2215) < 1) then
                        if(item.itemid == 5114) then
                                Creature(uid):teleportTo(toPosition, true)
                                Item(uid):transform(5115)
                        end
                end
        end
        return true
end

Lever:
Code:
        if(item.uid == 2216) then
                if(Player(cid):getStorageValue(2215) < 1) then
                        if(item.itemid == 5114) then
                                Creature(uid):teleportTo(toPosition, true)
                                Item(uid):transform()
                        end
                end
        end
        return true
end

local Area_fromPos, Area_toPos = {x = 33219, y = 31657, z = 13}, {x = 33222, y = 31661, z = 13}
local room = { -- room with demons
    fromX = 33219,
    fromY = 31657,
    fromZ = 13,
    toX = 33224,
    toY = 31661,
    toZ = 13
}
local players_pos =  {
    {x = 33225, y = 31671, z = 13, stackpos = STACKPOS_TOP_CREATURE},
    {x = 33224, y = 31671, z = 13, stackpos = STACKPOS_TOP_CREATURE},
    {x = 33223, y = 31671, z = 13, stackpos = STACKPOS_TOP_CREATURE},
    {x = 33222, y = 31671, z = 13, stackpos = STACKPOS_TOP_CREATURE}
}
local new_player_pos = {
    {x = 33222, y = 31659, z = 13},
    {x = 33221, y = 31659, z = 13},
    {x = 33220, y = 31659, z = 13},
    {x = 33219, y = 31659, z = 13}
}
local demonPos = {
    {x = 33219, y = 31657, z = 13},
    {x = 33221, y = 31657, z = 13},
    {x = 33223, y = 31659, z = 13},
    {x = 33224, y = 31659, z = 13},
    {x = 33220, y = 31661, z = 13},
    {x = 33222, y = 31661, z = 13}
}

local player = {}
        summon_demons = true
        failed = true
        if(item.itemid == 1946) then
                for i = 1,4 do
                        player[i] = getThingfromPos(players_pos[i])
                        if(player[i].itemid > 0) then
                                if(isPlayer(player[i].uid)) then
                                        if(Player:getLevel(player[i].uid) >= 100) then
                                                if (not isPlayerInArea(Area_fromPos, Area_toPos)) then
                                                        table.insert(player, i)
                                                        failed = false
                                                else
                                                        return (Player(cid):sendCancelMessage("A team is already inside the quest room."))
                                                end
                                        else
                                                return (Player(cid):sendCancelMessage("All players must be above level 100."))
                                        end
                                else
                                        return (Player(cid):sendCancelMessage("You need 4 players."))
                                end
                        else
                                return (Player(cid):sendCancelMessage("You need 4 players."))
                        end
                end
                if(failed == true) then
                        Player(cid):sendCancelMessage("Sorry, not possible.")
                return true
                end
                for i = 1, 4 do
                        if(failed == false) then
                                Creature(uid):teleportTo(player[i].uid, new_player_pos[i], false)
                                Position(new_player_pos[i]):sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
                                Position(players_pos[i]):sendMagicEffect(CONST_ME_POFF)
                                Creature(player[i]):setDirection(EAST)
                        end
                end
                if(summon_demons) then       
                        for _x = room.fromX, room.toX do
                                for _y = room.fromY, room.toY do
                                        for _z = room.fromZ, room.toZ do
                                                local creature = getTopCreature({x = _x, y = _y, z = _z})
                                                if (isMonster(creature.uid)) then
                                                        Creature():remove(creature.uid)
                                                end
                                        end
                                end
                        end
                        for d = 1, 6 do
                                doSummonCreature("Demon", demonPos[d])
                        end
                end
                summon_demons = false
                Item(uid):transform(1945)
        elseif(item.itemid == 1945) then
                Item(uid):transform(1946)
        end
return true
end

Attachments

When a player uses dash of Magebot he get disconnected and i see this message on console:

disconnected for exceeding packet per second limit

why?

This also happens when I walk on my god character, a bigger value for maxPacketsPerSecond in the config.lua solves this.

I found a bug in the Quest In Service of Yalahar Quest Mission 03:
You cant speak with the Yalahari cause he is a Monster.
to Fix this you must:

at first rename in the NPC folder the Yalahari.xml to other name. for example YalahariNPC.xml
because the npc are not allowed to get same name as Monster.

then open the map with Remeres map editor delete the old monster and replace it with yalahariNPC:
hwykutwz.png

now you can speak with him :D

I running on windows 7 64x and i got massage to compile it on 64x whats wrong? I read that was compiled on that win..

I have compiled from source on my own machine and the server launches great everything appears fine. My concern/question is that the server is instantly initialized at 6.5GB of ram, i suspect this is due to the sheer size of the real map. However, when i do a /save or /clean command the server basically locks up for 5-10min until the command is complete and in doing so kicks me off because the server is unresponsive. My machine has 8GB of ram is anyone else having similar issues?

Apparently i cant edit posts..

I compiled and did the same thing on Ubuntu Server and the same exact thing happened. I'm 95% sure its because of the map size, guess im not using RealTibia :p

I'm compiling on Windows 7 64 bits, all fine but server crash after some minuts on, i will use Linux to host, using windows just to edit but i'm trying to find what crashs the server!

I have compiled from source on my own machine and the server launches great everything appears fine. My concern/question is that the server is instantly initialized at 6.5GB of ram, i suspect this is due to the sheer size of the real map. However, when i do a /save or /clean command the server basically locks up for 5-10min until the command is complete and in doing so kicks me off because the server is unresponsive. My machine has 8GB of ram is anyone else having similar issues?
I had the same problelm, you must use the 32-bit version of server. This Version does not crash.

I want a 10.3x server where me and my brothers can test our pvp and hunting skills, however, I cannot open the servers! I mean, I download it, I set it up but then I cannot create an account on the new 1.0 servers because the account manager does not exist. Is it possible to create accounts without a website on the new 1.o servers? How can I do it? Or if it isn't is it possible to run the website on localhost just to create the characters etc?

Thanks in advance :)

so got all my dll files fixed but now i get this upload_2014-2-10_18-17-12.png

any help on the issue would be appreciated

Back