• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Some questions for you guys ! ;D

1- The teleport to exit inquisition quest isn't working (its without UniqueID);

2- On gnomebase quest the NPC (Gnomerik) isn't work, when you try to talk to him, if you fail on question he just freeze/bugg and nothings happen;
(image to better expression)
mRYJPI3.jpg

3- The In Service of Yalahar Quest one of the doors (Position: [X: 32693] [Y: 31085] [Z: 7]) isn't working, just locked;

4- The teleports of warzone aren't working; (URGENT)

5- The teleports on Pharaoh at The Ancient Tombs Quest to go out aren't working. (URGENT)

6- Everything on Wrath of the Emperor Quest isn't working ! (URGENT)

7- After you pass the first teleport on Farmine when you try to enter on second one the door have AcitionID [100]. (URGENT)

8- The teleport on gnomebase quest to kazordoon isn't working too.

I really appreciate if anyone show me how to fix it.

Many thanks.

Bump!

need this

7- After you pass the first teleport on Farmine when you try to enter on second one the door have AcitionID [100]. (URGENT)

Remove the action id from door :O

How compilate this to 32x?
I install all packs, and Visual Studio and i have many errors..

everytime my player is teleported in pits of inferno my client crashes but the server isnt throwing any error, anyone with the same problem?

Cyko iam new in otland may u help me for create my own ot

or anyone help me

u can text me on my skype dan.adel76

Please help me ASAP!

a lot of items in market dont work or can't sell/buy for example k-set, royal helmets, wois etc...

How i can fix it?

Thnx

Can someone link me to the dll or the files to power up the server? I'm using some dll but, my server crashes after 10 mins pass :( help

Back