• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Bug in market-> 4xample : Zaoan Helmet can't buy players. and more items, but you can make offer (with cash in bank)

it doesnt start evil puncker :/
http://nightlies.otland.net/
Try using one of those, if its the dll files it will not start at all, if its some memory leak etc it can be your exe file. But tbh the github scripts aren't well scripted most of them. Its getting better but since there are no "super" active users except royalot who fixes a couple of things everyday its not getting to "the best released rlmap" in a long while.

Can someone link me to the dll or the files to power up the server? I'm using some dll but, my server crashes after 10 mins pass :( help

If it keeps crashing over and over and over again, it's because you're lack of "RAM" (Memory) I guess you got a 4 -6 GB RAM computer.

Am I right? Of course I am ;-)

hey can anyone give me and mount doll script for this distrito? i will love u

@khryssy - Nope, you aren't though. Libraries matter alot too, and although I have 12gb of DDR3 RAM I still had crashes. :)

@topic - This community project is really coming together, been awhile since I viewed it last but dang - keep it up! In no time we'll have everything all completed for new comers to toy with and make great servers.

I'm hosting this server with latest TFS in Linux for weeks and 0 crashes.
You have to compile in your own computer.

I'm hosting this server with latest TFS in Linux for weeks and 0 crashes.
You have to compile in your own computer.

Yea man that's what I did, Thanks now it doesn't crash. But how do I make player spawn with my items ? I have the script of first player items but it doesn't work? Im using Gesior 1.0 website :/

Back