• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

And also when I eat some food..
Update your global.lua and food.lua and the xml parts, you can find that content on tfs 1.0 github page.

This map have bugs in all POI :c
POI should work, workes on mine aswell, and haven't done any changes except optimizing all the scripts, whats wrong with it?

I get a debug when I use /B -broadcast..
Update your broadcast.lua and global.lua from the latest tfs, this bug dosen't have anything with this project to do.. As I also told you on the github page.

Update your global.lua and food.lua and the xml parts, you can find that content on tfs 1.0 github page.

POI should work, workes on mine aswell, and haven't done any changes except optimizing all the scripts, whats wrong with it?

Update your broadcast.lua and global.lua from the latest tfs, this bug dosen't have anything with this project to do.. As I also told you on the github page.

Well actions bugge :7 when i walk in vacations rooms fire bug, when i walk on the pile stone, :/ thrones :C

if you want to fix them, go to every action or move script and change the old effects... example:
CONST_ME_HITBYFIRE----->CONST_ME_FIREAREA

cant broadcast i got this error

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/broadcast.lua:eek:nSay
data/talkactions/scripts/broadcast.lua:9: attempt to call method 'sendPrivateMessage' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'sendPrivateMessage'
data/talkactions/scripts/broadcast.lua:9: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/broadcast.lua:1>

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/broadcast.lua:eek:nSay
data/talkactions/scripts/broadcast.lua:9: attempt to call method 'sendPrivateMessage' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'sendPrivateMessage'
data/talkactions/scripts/broadcast.lua:9: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/broadcast.lua:1>
this has been fixed already, download again or update your files

this has been fixed already, download again or update your files
i have the new version, actualy i copy paste the code of broadcast.lua for the fix 367 but now i cant get back to the old state, that sais that in the line 9 is the error but i cant get what could be

Code:
 function onSay(cid, words, param)
    if not getPlayerFlagValue(cid, PlayerFlag_CanBroadcast) then
        return true
    end

local player = Player(cid)
    print("> " .. player:getName() .. " broadcasted: \"" .. param .. "\".")
    for _, tmpPlayer in ipairs(Game.getPlayers()) do
        tmpPlayer:sendPrivateMessage(player, param, TALKTYPE_BROADCAST)  <---here
    end
    return false
end

there is a sing for the line 9 whit onsay blabla sendPrivateMessage

what it could be? is this the last code? i tink it is but who knows.... srry for my awfull english im from mexico u know marihuana taco blabla

If you cant run the server and get error try to install this:
32x bit: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5555 <-- DONE
Also you maybe need this to:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

I installed the latest version --> http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
Still when I try to run the 32 bit version it tells me its not a valid win32 application.
I am running Win XP ..yes its old and outdated but its all I have right now.
any ideas on what I can do??

i have the new version, actualy i copy paste the code of broadcast.lua for the fix 367 but now i cant get back to the old state, that sais that in the line 9 is the error but i cant get what could be

Code:
 function onSay(cid, words, param)
    if not getPlayerFlagValue(cid, PlayerFlag_CanBroadcast) then
        return true
    end

local player = Player(cid)
    print("> " .. player:getName() .. " broadcasted: \"" .. param .. "\".")
    for _, tmpPlayer in ipairs(Game.getPlayers()) do
        tmpPlayer:sendPrivateMessage(player, param, TALKTYPE_BROADCAST)  <---here
    end
    return false
end

there is a sing for the line 9 whit onsay blabla sendPrivateMessage

what it could be? is this the last code? i tink it is but who knows.... srry for my awfull english im from mexico u know marihuana taco blabla

remove the '<' on line 9

Bug on service of yalahar
in mision 5 food for fight the Morik the Gladiator is not summoned

I have a server 10.10 online, i wanna update, no reset look log error PLX HELP!
mysql.jpg

Back