• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

I found error! My serve is 10.37 64bits my pc is 64bits, i open consoler to start serve
In 1 min ~ 2 min the serve chose cosoler"windows need closer this program" help me my serve are offline and players need game. Ty
closed-png--3

I found error! My serve is 10.37 64bits my pc is 64bits, i open consoler to start serve
In 1min ~ 2 min the serve chose cosoler"windows need closer this program" help me my serve is offline and players need game. Ty
closed.png

Hello guys, hope you enjoy.

MONSTERS
Inquisition Bosses don't loot new items, so here they are fix

Annihilon, Hellgorak, Golgordan, Leviathan, Madareth, Ushuriel, Zugurosh.

There are mistakes on that monsters, please check tibia.wikia.com

Have AUTO SAVE ? becouse have crashings and roll back
You can set server save in globalevents and also player gets saved each time when they level up.

About the crash, there is nothing i can do if you dont provide any crashlog.

You can set server save in globalevents and also player gets saved each time when they level up.

About the crash, there is nothing i can do if you dont provide any crashlog.

should I use the debug version and debug it trull visual studio 2013? because is the one I got the 2013 ultiamte

Well yes, you have to do debug version through msvc or with linux gdb crashlog. I prefer linux for the task.

I'm going to do a list with everything we are missing for those who want to help but don't know where to start, I'll be posting on discussion soon and everyone is welcome to help making the list bigger :)

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/tools/rope.lua:onUse
data/actions/scripts/tools/rope.lua:12: attempt to index local 'tile' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    data/actions/scripts/tools/rope.lua:12: in function <data/actions/scripts/tools/rope.lua:8>

???

the server just come down and trow this

Violación de segmento (`core' generado)

what could be?

Back