• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.90 + Cast] Tfs 1.2 (custom modifications) + Reward Chest

any ideas how to fix?
Are you doing "/i ice rapier"? That's not a bug. If you use "/i ice rapier, 5" it will create an ice rapier with 5 charges.

Monsters should drop the ice rapier with 5 charges tho.

oh lol, thanks !

i thought if u do "/i ice rapier, 5" it would create 5 ice rapiers lols

yo what boss could I test the rewardloot thing with?
can you test killing a monster that isn't a boss.
yeah dude you just need to put the flag on the monster/make an item unique, I tested it on rats for example.

Could you, perhaps, link the cast system you have used? I want to add stuff myself, that way it'll be easier for me to compile a list of what to update when the sources from github of TFS is updated by large updates (eg going into 1.3 or similar)

Hello, but what modifications you made for dont debbug more?
Like I said a couple of times, you need to add the 10.80+ byte and the store link on sendaddcreature in protocolgamebase, and make the caster login window show always premium or free premium to avoid debug when trying to login, I think both codes are mentioned in this post

sorry, I forgot, you gotta change the cast channel defition to a decimal value, if you put it on hexadecimal it will bug the npc chat, just put 40 when defining the channel

J6tI8Oz.png

search for the 4 loot messages, and change the type from console orange to: MESSAGE_LOOT or MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, both of these work

Where can I find that to change it?
monsters.cpp:
Code:
if (owner) {
       std::ostringstream ss;
       ss << "Loot of " << nameDescription << ": " << corpse->getContentDescription();

if (owner->getParty()) {
         owner->getParty()->broadcastPartyLoot(ss.str());
       } else {
         owner->sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, ss.str()); // change for MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR / MESSAGE_LOOT
       }
     }
   } else {
     ss << "Loot of " << nameDescription << ": nothing (due to low stamina)";

if (owner->getParty()) {
       owner->getParty()->broadcastPartyLoot(ss.str());
     } else {
       owner->sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, ss.str()); // change for MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR / MESSAGE_LOOT
     }

party.cpp:
Code:
void Party::broadcastPartyLoot(const std::string& loot)
{
   leader->sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, loot); // change for MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR / MESSAGE_LOOT

for (Player* member : memberList) {
     member->sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, loot); // change for MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR / MESSAGE_LOOT
   }
}
actions.cpp:
Code:
void Actions::showUseHotkeyMessage(Player* player, const Item* item, uint32_t count)
{

const ItemType& it = Item::items[item->getID()];
   if (!it.showCount) {
     ss << "Using one of " << item->getName() << "...";
   } else if (count == 1) {
     ss << "Using the last " << item->getName() << "...";
   } else {
     ss << "Using one of " << count << ' ' << item->getPluralName() << "...";
   }
   player->sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_SMALL, ss.str()); // change for MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR / MESSAGE_LOOT
}

hope it helps.

Can someone explain me how to compile this server? My Visual Studio 2013 licencion has expired and i can't find any free version..

Back