• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [10.95] [Custom] Requiem Aeternam

Lundrial

lundrial:getTitle()
Reaction score
Well I'm looking to form a team to work in a custom project that's called Requiem Aeternam since im working alone on it.
The progress by now​

World = 50%.
I have 3 cities ready, we lack spawns and lots of quests, so we need a lot of creativity here.

Engine
Ready to use at the moment, using a custom tfs 1.2 that I modified and I'm implementing new features every day.

Web
I plan on waiting for the release of Cloak AAC and base the webpage on that.

Hosting
In need of hosting service at the moment.

General Idea
I want to revive an old feeling ot in the newest engine! an Arcade type of open world where you can go wherever you want whenever you want! No heavy storylines, you don't need to be the chosen one, just have fun with your friends, you choose what quest you want to do, I plan on adding a lot of interactive hunts so you don't have to hunt the same thing every day, add custom behaviour to normal and boss monsters, add lots of events, player managed raids, custom content made by us, support the PvP without punishing the weak, Benefits for people that can't play that much and much more!​

The requirements are:
Speak english -- We need to communicate somehow.
You gotta decide on what do you want to work on, feel free to choose on working in the web, engine, lua, or even making stories, or giving ideas on what to do, I currently need All the help I can get.

Back