• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.95][TFS 1.2] Premium time bug on character list

Pyziol

Reaction score
Any solution for this?
klvBUGO.png

It occurs after logging off/switching character. I've tried to sniff some packets, found nothing tho ;C
IMO it is something within
Code:
ProtocolGame::onRecvFirstMessage()
but who knows...

Any solution for this?
what the problem? you mean it's not displaying Gratis Premium Account? that was a feature removed by cipsoft in 10.8 i think, and have nothing to do with
Code:
it is send to client in
Code:
ProtocolLogin::getCharacterList
if you send FFFF to client it will debug after 10.8.

Last edited:
what the problem? you mean it's not displaying Gratis Premium Account? that was a feature removed by cipsoft in 10.8 i think, and have nothing to do with
Code:
it is send to client in
Code:
ProtocolLogin::getCharacterList
if you send FFFF to client it will debug after 10.8.
Gratis Premium Account feature is not removed o_O
I edited TFS 1.2 to work with 10.95. I added account premium time packets in ProtocolLogin. It works fine when I see the charlist for the first time. This issue occurs when I hit Ctrl + G or logout from the game.
Heres my ProtocolLogin :: getCharacterList() part:
Code:
//Add premium days
output->addByte(0);//0 = normal (free/premium), 1 = frozen, 2 = suspended
output->addByte(g_config.getBoolean(ConfigManager::FREE_PREMIUM) || account.premiumDays > 0);
output->add<uint32_t>(g_config.getBoolean(ConfigManager::FREE_PREMIUM) ? 0 : (time(nullptr) + (account.premiumDays * 24 * 60 * 60)));
Btw. if account is not premium, the charlist works as it should.

Back