• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.98] Low Rate / RPG - Custom MAP ideas, surveys how do players see it?

OTcreator

Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome!
I'm not going to write heavily.
I've been creating a server under 8.60 with my own LOW RATE / RPG map, it's about 35 MB and I'm working on something with it all the time.
People who played on 8.60 editions were very happy with the map I have.
I am currently updating nowny under 10.98, I have already rewritten most of the scripts under the new engine.

I need people's opinions on several topics at the moment, so that I know in what conditions players would like to start the adventure.

So here goes:

1.) Taking without level restrictions or weapons without level restrictions only for knigts or global tibia standard.
2.) Equipment without level and class restrictions except for items that add magic level or global tibia standard.
3.) Spells balanced by me to client 8.60, possibly buying those from newer clients with in-game money (science) or global tibia standard.
4.) Extra attributes for weapons. Yes or no?
5.) Botting - yes or not, if not what penalty?

At the moment these questions are bothering me, if new ones appear, I will update the topic.

The map has more than a dozen continents and a lot of quests.
About 20 NPCs with quests + task.
Server type difficult, without restarts. If it was to be created already, it would be for a long time.

The project recovered almost 1:1 is already several years old, every day I learn something new, or use the help of Otland forum users.
From programming, to WEB and mapping.
I don't have a team and I've already heard many warm words from players that I'm doing it for my own satifaction.

There is no SMS SHOP on the server!
Last time there were only donations to maintain the server, and in the store things like offline training book, or other items that did not give an advantage, pay for win type.

Small bandit village image on Fortera city, remake to 10.98.
9336e889758dd.jpg

Last edited:
Back