• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Miracle 7.4 - A New Nostalgic Experience

'input tracking' is often 'input packets tracking', it's not even in client, it's on server side:
Cam system requires only 'output packets', but to analyse what items player used, what steps he made etc. - detect bots - you also need 'input packets'.

I am aware that several servers are implementing measures to ban users based on the suspicion of bot activity, which is determined by the inability to detect keyboard strokes. However, I have concerns about whether the detection system designed by Kondrah takes into account the diversity of keyboards used by players worldwide.

Relying on such a detection method may lead to false positives? @Gesior.pl

In terms of the store offer, character&account based benefits?
  • Ironcore (premium account [w/o experience boost])
  • Tibiantis (premium account [w/o experience boost])
  • Nostalther (premium account [w/o experience boost], multitool)
  • Darkrest (premium account [w/o experience boost], light wand, multitool)
Probably more I am/was not aware of.

Is that why you've created a fresh account just to create this thread?
and soon mine won't have 1 real p2w
1711816009441.png

extras = 1711816032812.png

I think you don't know how expensive it is to create a server, even if you are a programmer.

Maybe you can try to sit back and wait for a 100% quality server without a store, or just with outfits in the store, but as I said, pay2win will exist so with 10000$ you can buy all runes from server to rush level and pvp on 1x server.

I recommend that you stop talking nonsense in the topic, instead of simply giving hate to the project, why don't you make a constructive criticism of what can be improved and changed? Maybe you can't do that?

That's the problem with people like that, they just like to hate other people's work.

--------------------------------------
'equipments' like quiver on our store is relevant just for early game, everything you will be able to acquire in-game and better equipments.

'boosts' that other said about 'exercise weapons', you can also drop items with attributes that can have attack internal decrease, and not with charges like exercises.

I will be reinforcing again. Our store is even less than 1% of our content. So yes, everything people makes on the server will have a good value.
--------------------------------------

The project is not seasonal, will not reset like among others, and is not like 'orsha ots' or 'baiak' that you said about. We are dedicated our lifes into this, and like i said in the main topic, we are listening of community opinions.

Soon we'll update with the newest informations. thanks.

why would we care about how expensive it is to create a server?
we never asked you to make one, did we? you chose to create a server and invest in it.
now you tell us "u have to play cuz i need to make my money back"
wtf? dude im telling u, if u want people to play a 1x with a shop like that, its not going to happen for me at least. and my assumption is many others wont either.

and how do I hate your work? I literally complimented your ideas and work several times but you still refuse to listen to the advice you've been given. its literally telling people everything they need to know about you as an owner and this is another reason why people will steer far away from playing your server. read other advertisement threads and check how well off other stubborn owners are. nobody likes that.
there have been MULTIPLE PEOPLE telling you exactly what is wrong, but you refuse to listen to any of us lol.
just another stubborn owner with a god complex thinking he knows the game better than people that have collectively spent 100+ years on it.

ok so im going to explain this to you ONE LAST TIME.
nobody is saying that donate items can't exist.
the issue people have with your shop is that IT IS NOT BALANCED.
if you have one player buying donates, and another not buying donates.
THE DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THEM IS GOING TO BE MASSIVE OK FRIEND?

In terms of the store offer, character&account based benefits?
  • Ironcore (premium account [w/o experience boost])
  • Tibiantis (premium account [w/o experience boost])
  • Nostalther (premium account [w/o experience boost], multitool)
  • Darkrest (premium account [w/o experience boost], light wand, multitool)
Probably more I am/was not aware of.

Is that why you've created a fresh account just to create this thread?
I love how you are, in every thread, trying to add this Darkrest server to the top servers lite tibiantis and nostalether. How dare you even compare your shit server to tibiantis? you guys had major buggs on previous release and people took advantage of it for months and here you are now on EVERY 7.4 thread mention your server and ''quality'' of it. Shame on you, get lost.

why would we care about how expensive it is to create a server?
we never asked you to make one, did we? you chose to create a server and invest in it.
now you tell us "u have to play cuz i need to make my money back"
wtf? dude im telling u, if u want people to play a 1x with a shop like that, its not going to happen for me at least. and my assumption is many others wont either.

and how do I hate your work? I literally complimented your ideas and work several times but you still refuse to listen to the advice you've been given. its literally telling people everything they need to know about you as an owner and this is another reason why people will steer far away from playing your server. read other advertisement threads and check how well off other stubborn owners are. nobody likes that.
there have been MULTIPLE PEOPLE telling you exactly what is wrong, but you refuse to listen to any of us lol.
just another stubborn owner with a god complex thinking he knows the game better than people that have collectively spent 100+ years on it.

ok so im going to explain this to you ONE LAST TIME.
nobody is saying that donate items can't exist.
the issue people have with your shop is that IT IS NOT BALANCED.
if you have one player buying donates, and another not buying donates.
THE DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THEM IS GOING TO BE MASSIVE OK FRIEND?

People like you never grow up, do you know why? They waste time just talking shit that doesn't add anything, with the sole aim of trying to attack other people's projects. In the end, trying to monopolize a 7.4 server market, with just your server, right?

oldenia.JPG

Is this what a server without p2win should have in its store? Opening 1 server every month and talking about other projects as if they were 'money printers'.

If you have nothing to add to this thread discussion, I recommend that you stop talking about your nonsense and focus on your server, as you earn more.

People like you never grow up, do you know why? They waste time just talking shit that doesn't add anything, with the sole aim of trying to attack other people's projects. In the end, trying to monopolize a 7.4 server market, with just your server, right?

View attachment 83328

Is this what a server without p2win should have in its store? Opening 1 server every month and talking about other projects as if they were 'money printers'.

If you have nothing to add to this thread discussion, I recommend that you stop talking about your nonsense and focus on your server, as you earn more.
xD Get your facts straight before you pluck up the courage to speak out. That is not his server.

View attachment 83328

?XDDD
that is a fkn high rate war ot and STILL the shop is better than yours XD

cuz I advertise a server that doesnt mean its mine amigo

Hello!

We are working on new areas for the server and updating the website with newest informations about our new systems. In this time we have improved our client security and made some adjustements on proxy as well.

Relic Box

Now you can see almost all infos about the relics that exists on the game, and their attributes.
Gamewiki - Miracle (https://miracle74.com/?subtopic=gamewiki&topic=relicbox)

relicbox_banner2.jpg

About the areas, we already did many things (thanks for our mapper is a beast). But still need some adjustements on the lore before release the teaser. For the first teaser i present new Deep of Jakundaf:
deep jakundaf2.jpg

Changes:

• Relic Box Expansion (new slots) will be obtainable by some amount of golds on king npc's after character reach certains levels.
  • High-Hisk zones will be removed.
  • We have plans to remove relic box expansion and gold converter from the store.

Thanks for all feedback. We are working everyday on Miracle 7.4 and soon we'll announce dates.

since u wanted constructive criticism, I will be a big brodersky and help u out.

remove from shop;
relic box expansion
golden cheese
ring of light
all exercise weapons
rashid scroll
djinn scrolls
postman scroll
dummy scroll
redemption scroll(jesus h christ scroll for reincarnate, guess what happened to him isnt clear to the owner)
temple scroll
charm expansion
bless tome
blessed rune
blessed wooden stake
gold pouch
sacred backpack
supply backpack

or option 2 just make this into a highrate like 100x to lvl 8 then 50x from lvl 9 cuz shop seems made for that type of server

dude I just counted and right now u have 58 fukin things in ur shop, idk what would take more time, to create entire copy of real tibia from scratch or create this shop?=??

You want a hardcore server but want to still let people get lvl 100 in few days lol
I understand your point, and we'll make beta test soon to test these things, however, lets talk about the features you mentioned:

+10% experience: its just for the first green 2 hours of stamina
Access scrolls: It only for 24 hours, who make the quest will have it permanent.
Temple Scroll: You can only use it one every 6 hours, and can't be hitted in the last 10 seconds.
Relic Box Expansion: Will be able to accquire in-game too. We are thinking to remove that from store and only leave it be obtain in-game.
Golden Cheese: One of the weakness relics that are on the game.
Gold Converter: agreed with you. Has 100x charges but will be obtain in-game too.
Sacred Backpack: For those who haven't aol it will be helpful in +30% protect chance.
Exercise Weapons: Have charges, -10% interval and like i said, there will be 30+ unique item permanent attributes and one of them is attack interval decrease too.

In all games players trade items by gold or real money with another players, p2win will ever exists, even if there are only premium account on the store.

The most powerful market on 7.4 is about mana regen, runes, so there are nothing on store that will touch on that. All things in-game will be valuable. Exercise weapons with -10% attack interval is not taking much difference with only 900 charges. They can be double-edged sword too, because players will need to change it on charges end.

We are preparing all informations about the Relic System, Items Attributes and all others on our website and we'll bring here.
You do know that rmt comes from people effortness to trade things they farmed for rl cash.

You adding a shop there is no effort AT ALL and people will just buy it and that becomes p2w.

From player to player it becomes a certain p2w, but not so much as coming from thin air and thats where you are going to fail thinking player to player rmt is same has having a cash shop bringing supply/stuff from thin air.

Depending on the rules of the servers RMT can be really hard for player to player.
But for shop there is never a rule to it, there is only buy and use with no cooldown or anything.

You want a hardcore server but want to still let people get lvl 100 in few days lol

You do know that rmt comes from people effortness to trade things they farmed for rl cash.

You adding a shop there is no effort AT ALL and people will just buy it and that becomes p2w.

From player to player it becomes a certain p2w, but not so much as coming from thin air and thats where you are going to fail thinking player to player rmt is same has having a cash shop bringing supply/stuff from thin air.

Depending on the rules of the servers RMT can be really hard for player to player.
But for shop there is never a rule to it, there is only buy and use with no cooldown or anything.
One could argue a server with high activity of RMT is a successful one. And as you said it doesn't hurt the economy because the server is not generating the gold/resource/item etc.
My view on that is a good business model is some sort of auction house like Tibia did with the character auction, you allow RMT and take a cut from it and also enables you to put in some restrictions. Players will naturally prefer the official "RMT" market than the blackmarket due to safety reasons even if its a bit extra expensive or there are few restrictions. Win Win

Teaser 2 - A New Dragon Lair

In the city of Thais, a new dragon lair has been discovered nearby. Without warning, dragons began to emerge, bringing new challenges to the city's warriors. What will be the secrets that exists on this place?

new_area_1.png

Teaser 3 - The Secret Island East from Venore Amazon Camp

The Amazons of Venore, renowned for their skill and bravery, braved a secret cave that led to an unknown island east of their camp. However, those who ventured down this path never returned. Worried about the danger, the remaining Amazons decided to seal the cave entrance with a key, seeking to protect everyone from hidden threats.

teaser2_7.PNG teaser2_6.PNG teaser2_4.PNG
teaser2_3.PNG

Then you got pretty good scammed gg
this is not for one person to do a job, this includes, creating a logo, images for the website, website, client, tfs, systems, bug fixes, implementations, outfits, sprites, etc.. a lot involved, it takes 2 years to do this server.

this is not for one person to do a job, this includes, creating a logo, images for the website, website, client, tfs, systems, bug fixes, implementations, outfits, sprites, etc.. a lot involved, it takes 2 years to do this server.

Even for all that
It should be max 1-2K but not 10k.

Be careful of otland members
They act like good people to make good money out of other good people
I remmember I asked few people for some source changes which would prob take about 30min overall and they charged for that 100 to 200 euros.
OTC scripter are the craziest money scammer ever..
Be careful

That's not true, but it's kind of (as there are exceptions) true for p2w servers
The truth is that it doesn't matter if the server is p2w or not, I already created a 2x server, it only depended on donations of premium scrolls, djinn scrolls, rashid scrolls, postman scrolls and change gold scrolls.
I think version 7.4 is already dead!

Even for all that
It should be max 1-2K but not 10k.

Be careful of otland members
They act like good people to make good money out of other good people
I remmember I asked few people for some source changes which would prob take about 30min overall and they charged for that 100 to 200 euros.
OTC scripter are the craziest money scammer ever..
Be careful
Just on sprites I have a total expense of around 2.4k USD.
I was robbed for a br since I lost a total of 300. I have the website where I paid a total of 1000 +/- because I can't count the price of the helper I added at the end of the edition, on client I spent +- 998. However, there are +300 that I lost to a guy called Silva.
and many other things, anyway, I'm not going to show my banking activity, but it's been a lot of money with many things.

Just on sprites I have a total expense of around 2.4k USD.
I was robbed for a br since I lost a total of 300. I have the website where I paid a total of 1000 +/- because I can't count the price of the helper I added at the end of the edition, on client I spent +- 998. However, there are +300 that I lost to a guy called Silva.
and many other things, anyway, I'm not going to show my banking activity, but it's been a lot of money with many things.

Don't use them anymore
if you really want to buy cheap webiste stuff then you can message @hemrenus321 for that.
He has many clients and is really fair if it comes to price

Just be careful !

Back