• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [10.+] [RPG] [Custom] Atlantika - Team to finish project!

Abyss_

Atlantika RPG Owner
Reaction score
About the project
I am working on a map which has been given to me by @Damon . What I did was to copy out parts of the map which would fit in most into a low/mid-exp RPG project. The project is hosted by @HalfAway who can give you some references about me and this project. It's going to be a long term server which will have regular content updates. I don't want to publish more information yet.

Avaiable Positions
Scripter
Mapper
Coder

Your reward
A safe place in the team and a position as a Gamemaster, Community Manager or God (depends on the effort you put in).

Why you should apply
Because it's an interesting project which will get probably many players off their seats. This projects offers fun, professionalism and new experiences. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply!

Application
Name:
Languages:

How long have you been playing Tibia?

Do you have any experiences?

Do you have any references?

Why should we choose you?

Pictures of your mapping:

Anything you would like me to know:

Thank you for your interest. Hopefully we can call you our teammate soon!

Kind regards,

Abyss

Last edited:
good luck! will you have custom monsters and such?

Thank you @hehemidu!
Not sure about it yet, but of course there will be unique bosses, items, quests & systems. There probably won't be new low level monsters with new names, but I am pretty sure that I will adjust them.

Last edited:
It might look strange because I copy-pasted parts of other peoples work and didn't do a good job of connecting them*

At first, I got the premission from Damon using this map. He gave it to 3 people (including me). I didn't wanted it to look like theirs so I copied pasted all the major things from the original map. You should think before you type brothers. I don't know if there is stuff mapped by you, if so then tell me please. I didn't do a good job connecting them because it's not finished yet and Im also not a mapper, thats what I was asking for. If the map contains only stuff mapped by others then tell me, I didn't knew that. Why is almost everyone having such a bad attitude? No wonder open-tibia is dying if there is people only criticizing each other. I would love to get a reply from you guys @Schmanky @Peroxide . Please don't see my reply as an offensive statement.

kind regards.

Majority of that minimap looks like my stuff and Neon's aswell xD haha
Haha :D well it seems like there hasn't been much revolution to OpenTibia Maps at allxD Litterly no custom map i don't see you or Neon involved^^

It might look strange because I copy-pasted parts of other peoples work and didn't do a good job of connecting them*
Well Schmanky, it nearly is impossible nowadays to track back everyone who was involved in the creation of a map, unless they'd write down their names somewhere on the map, that is.
I only knew that the map was from 5mok3. Anyway OpenTibia is an OPEN SOURCE community. So why not give each other a hand then? What is wrong in taking good parts of a map someone else created? We are ONE COMMUNITY, and in the end we ALL get to see a new awesome project rolling, because it won't just be the same as it was before, but an improved version :) Speaking of credits i've already said my opinion in my first sentence^^

Kind Regards,
Damon

Last edited:
Haha :D well it seems like there hasn't been much revolution to OpenTibia Maps at allxD Litterly no custom map i don't see you or Neon involved^^

Well Schmanky, it nearly is impossible nowadays to track back everyone who was involved in a map, unless they'd write down their names somewhere on the map, that is.
I only knew that the map was from 5mok3. Anyway OpenTibia is an OPEN SOURCE community. So why not give each other a hand then? What is wrong in taking good parts of a map someone else created? We are ONE COMMUNITY, and in the end we ALL get to see a new awesome project rolling, because it won't just be the same as it was before, but an improved version :) Speaking of credits i've already said my opinion in my first sentence^^

Kind Regards,
Damon

You just said everything that I wanted to say :D thank you for your support. If anyone has a problem that I am using a part of their map, please just send me a private message or reply to this thread and I will immediatly delete it from the map. I don't want to steal anything from you guys!

kind regards :p

REFRESH! We are searching another mapper to cooperate with @Addonia™ since theres still some work to do. You can find out more about the project in my signature!

Back
Top Bottom