• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100 Otlanders! [60/100]

I want to be a beggar, screaming "Itanz plix!!", "I haz no monays! need 3 gp more to has crystal coin!", "me weapond vary roxor!! attk 999 I promise my mom!", "me mom sayz I is cool!"
dont forget br?

List updated! 60 ppl! 40 more to go :)

I want to be a big ass dude ! Something like mutated human,only full of muscle :D

Something like this? :D Nah just kidding ;D

2v9vll1.png

The cooler version:
ezlbhs.png

Last edited:
I'd like to be an Old King if you're using tibia graphics, if not, i'd like to be a pikachu :D

I want to be lika Gandalf Strong magic caster :D I should also have a epic mount

Archer. Not just an archer that dies instantly when caught, but with abilities to critically strike really often and really hard, go invisible, make clones of himself to lure enemies to waste spells. A sneaky archer simply with tons of damage and mobility, hard to catch, traps and shit and who is able to summon wolves.

Yes, I'm very creative.

I was busy lately with us - german school exchange and will be busy till september 5th.
We are around 70ppl now. If we do not reach 100 till septmber 5th i might cancel it :/

I want to be Drow (dark elf) somekind of charming and intelligent person, which can be very deadly and likes cold beer.

ME! I want to be made a guy who just tell's a bunch of weird useless fact's! & at the end of every conversation, have him say god bless ya stinkin fagget.

I want to be a badass penguin that has machineguns under my arms/wings flap things w,e the fuck it is with a mind-controlling device as glasses

Ferchox > an Elf > Master of Swordsmanship in a hidden elf village who will kill you without mercy if you dont speak my own Archaic Language. "The Ancient Language". :D

Back