• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100% PvP Server

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been thinking of starting a 100% PvP Server.
The idea is to use my current battleground system.
The only thing you can do is to enter the battleground and fight other people.
After you complete a battleground, you win/lose ranking, get battleground points and gain experience.
The battleground points will be used to buy new equipment, and the ranking will be used to buy some ranking required equipment.
Tournaments will be hosted as well.

So what do you guys think? You have any other ideas on how this could be fun?
Different types of battleground modes?
The current mode is based on two teams fighting in a battleground and the team who dealt the most damage wins.

Any feedback is welcomed!

Thanks,
Vanderlay

ive seen many people that have tried this but failed. u need something for people to do when not doing the games.

good luck tho!

Well with my system, there wont be a such a thing as "not doing games". There will always be a battleground available to play if there is enough players.
My system is kinda unique as its uses a queue system and not a event based system. There's no stepping into a portal to join, you just enter a command you will be placed in a queue.

Well with my system, there wont be a such a thing as "not doing games". There will always be a battleground available to play if there is enough players.
My system is kinda unique as its uses a queue system and not a event based system. There's no stepping into a portal to join, you just enter a command you will be placed in a queue.
There was one like this already out and is offline due to lack of players im pretty sure.
But have at it, I would add bot's as in monsters who act like players and fight and have everything a player would have something to fight if no one is online.

Back
Top Bottom