• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

145 Master Sorcerer GooD Gear!

gotille

Reaction score
Hello i got a quite big problem with my gear all of my friend says it sucks i got the money to buy almost anything so please tell me what i should wear.
Current Gear:
i2ArkW.png

Yalahari Mask, Royal Scale Robe, Grasshoper Legs, Spellbook Of Arcana or smth like that. Also for ur legs u could take dwarven legs, but i think grasshoper legs are much better.

Koshei the Deathless Amulet
Yalahari Mask
BP of Holding (24 spots)
Royal Scale Robe
Spellbook of Ancient Arcana
Gill Legs (+1 magic level)
Claw of The Noxious Spawn
Frozen Starlight
Boh / Soft Boots

You should finish the yalahari quest for the mask, so you wont waste at least 1kk for that, do the demon oak, at that level is a joke to complete, and get the spellbook (150 lvl required) if you have cash use it to buy the royal scale robe is quite a good item it worth from 3kk to 4kk or something like that, for the legs if i was in you i would take the grasshopper ones reasons: cheap as hell and quite good for a mage vocation, is not really smart at your level waste money for just 1 magic level addition, soft boots for mage in my parer are a bit useless so keep the boh, claw of the noxious spawn are useless, so leave the space for a dwarven/time/enegy ring that are way more usefull to finish, the amulet you have is quite a good one for a mage, but if you want get the Koshei one.

Next time ... before you write , read the headline again , okay?
He says "145" MS , these both items are for lvl 150 , if you want to help him , you have to write that he have to get that lvl for the items.

He says "145" MS , these both items are for lvl 150 , if you want to help him , you have to write that he have to get that lvl for the items.

If he's needing eq to hunt he will probably be high enough level for this in about 20 minutes. I think your post was pretty unnecessary

Soft for mage are absolutely useless, if u got lot of cash u can buy Royal Scale Robe (For hunts) and Robe Of The Underworld (For PKs). The rest like there ^

Koshei the Deathless Amulet
Yalahari Mask
BP of Holding (24 spots)
Royal Scale Robe
Claw of The Noxious Spawn
Frozen Starlight
Boh / Soft Boots

Why the claw of The Noxious Spawn? Completely worhtless imo

claw of the noxious spawn are useless, so leave the space for a dwarven/time/enegy ring that are way more usefull
as i said.
Maybe who told that dosent even have a clue on what that item do, he probably just tought "very valuable = very usefull"

Just buy the robe of underworld when you pk, and the royal for hunts. Don't spend money on claw of the noxious spawn just to remove the poison.

Like he wouldn't advance 5 levels more in the near future? As Nori said; useless post.

Why the claw of The Noxious Spawn? Completely worhtless imo

Well it's up for everyone personally to decide whether its useless or not. No rings in this server are actually useful as you have to replace them all the time (except for what you call "useless rings". Since I can't figure out how my bot will restock rings all the time this one is the most rare and good looking ring I could think of. It also erases your poison state if you click on it, which is something no other ring can even remotely be compared to.

as i said.
Maybe who told that dosent even have a clue on what that item do, he probably just tought "very valuable = very usefull"

No clue what the fuck your first part meant. Please rephrase.

For your second part; useless post again. No ring really matters except when you manual or pk. Its just for looks. Keep copy'ing other people's opinions. Hopefully in the end you'll be able to provide a valid opinion.

First of all im not copyng nothing, if you eyes cant read is not a problem of mine at all.
Second:
this one is the most rare and good looking ring I could think of.
he probably just tought "very valuable = very usefull"
busted.

Third: rephrase what? that phrase just work's fine if you dont know what "no clue" means is another problem of your's
No rings in this server are actually useful
this is just a stupid excuse, since rings as Axe's, Sword's, Club's are used, Time rings are usefull too to run/escape.
In War i don't think people would use Utamo Vita all the time so here we are the Energy Rings :), Stealth rings are used too by knights to avoid some mobs, what else? oh right the Dwarven Rings are used as well on some hunting spots.

Last edited:
Back