• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 Errors (save talk action, and cannot attack player)

Xivin

Reaction score
in my console i get error [21:47:33.114] data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:4: attempt to call global 'isNumber' (a nil value)
[21:47:33.114] stack traceback:
[21:47:33.114] data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:4: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/save.lua:2>

/save does not work

and 2nd error

none of my players can attack each other in console type it says unknown world type "pvp"

suggestions?

In your config.lua, change this line.

Code:
worldType = "pvp"

Code:
worldType = "Open"

i got a similar problem but even when myne is changed to pvp when i log on to test it. it says cannot attack this player then i have to change the world type on the server

got all errors fixed besides one when i first start to attack someone it says u may not attack this person it takes a few clicks then u can attack im lost any suggestions/

Last edited:
Wasn't even a bug really i guess you could say, i was testing pvp/war system and it wouldnt allow me to attack saying you can not attack this person or if it did it was delayed or they had to hit me first... all the problem was was the characted was on Admin acc and i guess access level had something to do with it not sure i tried on another acc and it works fine i have server up and running now and they are always pvp so i guess that was the problem :p

Back