• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@

atleast they have the balls to make skull against 40 players

they tought trevor luciferus was alone they started to attack him, they had like 3 minutes to kill him like 8 ppl and couldnt ?

all mages?

they are only forum fighters rly i was watching cast and trevor mwalled them and his team came and killed them easily

they tought trevor luciferus was alone they started to attack him, they had like 3 minutes to kill him like 8 ppl and couldnt ?

all mages?

they are only forum fighters rly i was watching cast and trevor mwalled them and his team came and killed them easily
trevor is fucking nothing lol we mwalled his team for maybe 2 minutes before people not only from east but alot of his team came from south.
You really have nothing to say because you are nothing but a fucking no name like i dont even know your name wtf and still u talk shit about me ?

Timpzor i guarentee you that i played for over 1 h , killed many players ( including you and your friends , yes all of them ) and din´t died .

You entire team died lol
You can tell whatever you want, nobody cares
When i first saw you guys in battle field i just ignored coz i knew that you were no threat at all and i was right .
I used myself to set a trap since you guys got no brain and decidedto open skull on me
ofc that it was a trap and even my 5 years old brother would realize it, but you guys are justa bunch of forum fighters who played with lapa and lost all battles .

all down

Timpzor i guarentee you that i played for over 1 h , killed many players ( including you and your friends , yes all of them ) and din´t died .

You entire team died lol
You can tell whatever you want, nobody cares
When i first saw you guys in battle field i just ignored coz i knew that you were no threat at all and i was right .
I used myself to set a trap since you guys got no brain and decidedto open skull on me
ofc that it was a trap and even my 5 years old brother would realize it, but you guys are justa bunch of forum fighters who played with lapa and lost all battles .

all down
Well unfortunally for us not all of your 80 members were logged in so we couldnt kill them all but we killed alot of people both from your and kaidas team.
We knew it was a trap but we just wanted to see how long we could stay until you came with over 20 members to kill 5 of us. (Fishing for urf, shazzlight, timpzor charlover, xabor charlover and king alexzor so dont even say we were more cus its a lie.)
Its funny you talk so much when without your guild of 80 members you would be nothing lol, not a single one would be brave enough to help you since I think they all know we would just slaughter them that we did not only your team but also kaidas team. (We killed about ~12 people from them and maybe 10 from you guys? Lost account after we killed so many but w.e
Im done talking to you randoms lol talking so much shit about forum fight when this summerlisic said he was on cast instead of fighting in-game? What kind of shit of a brain do you have? Lets just see what will happen next time when your team doesnt have 30+ people online

Well unfortunally for us not all of your 80 members were logged in so we couldnt kill them all but we killed alot of people both from your and kaidas team.
We knew it was a trap but we just wanted to see how long we could stay until you came with over 20 members to kill 5 of us. (Fishing for urf, shazzlight, timpzor charlover, xabor charlover and king alexzor so dont even say we were more cus its a lie.)
Its funny you talk so much when without your guild of 80 members you would be nothing lol, not a single one would be brave enough to help you since I think they all know we would just slaughter them that we did not only your team but also kaidas team. (We killed about ~12 people from them and maybe 10 from you guys? Lost account after we killed so many but w.e
Im done talking to you randoms lol talking so much shit about forum fight when this summerlisic said he was on cast instead of fighting in-game? What kind of shit of a brain do you have? Lets just see what will happen next time when your team doesnt have 30+ people online

well let me tell you something : my team only has 30 ppl online when is warmode
and you still cant touch me

Back