• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

:)

Riki Aka Bruh

Dolera Star
Reaction score
Po06Rgk.png

Nuff said.

Last edited:
Send this clown back to Twifysoft forums.
I just made this thread because it was kind of embarrassing having me in most of the recent posts (on-top especially), since most of the community is European and it was kind of late.

In addition to your comment, this was posted on the Chit Chat board. You can post anything non-related to any of the other subjects on the Forum.

The reason you're mad is the fact that I replied to your complaint of the players on Shadowcores/Lunarforce. The thread can can be seen right here. I replied saying you took the picture a few seconds after the server save, which was right unless you took the picture yesterday (Before the Server Save) which is not possible, because Shadowcores usually has around 800-900 players online before the Server Save. Which makes your thread pointless because every server in Real Tibia including ot servers always have a very low amount players or sometimes none 1 minute/a few serconds after the server save.

Clown?
Here, quoted directly from here (A thread which was supposed to be serious. 'What's your Dream or Goal?).

1. Fuck Emma Watson.
2. Have my own condoms company.
3. Become a hollywood actor.
4. Become the biggest drug dealer in history.
5. Fuck a virgin asian.
Who's the clown now?
Please get your facts straight, I wasn't trying to be funny, you were, which leads back to the stated above 'Who's the clown now?'

Contradiction much.

Best Regards,
Riki

Last edited:
I just made this thread because it was kind of embarrassing having me in most of the recent posts (on-top especially), since most of the community is European and it was kind of late.

In addition to your comment, this was posted on the Chit Chat board. You can post anything non-related to any of the other subjects on the Forum.

The reason you're mad is the fact that I replied to your complaint of the players on Shadowcores/Lunarforce. The thread can can be seen right here. I replied saying you took the picture a few seconds after the server save, which was right unless you took the picture yesterday (Before the Server Save) which is not possible, because Shadowcores usually has around 800-900 players online before the Server Save. Which makes your thread pointless because every server in Real Tibia including ot servers always have a very low amount players or sometimes none 1 minute/a few serconds after the server save.

Clown?
Here, quoted directly from here (A thread which was supposed to be serious. 'What's your Dream or Goal?).

Who's the clown now?
Please get your facts straight, I wasn't trying to be funny, you were, which leads back to the stated above 'Who's the clown now?'

Contradiction much.

Best Regards,
Riki

First of all your name didn't came up to me reading this thread. Second of all, at least my post could be somewhat funny rather than annoying like your thread.

First of all your name didn't came up to me reading this thread. Second of all, at least my post could be somewhat funny rather than annoying like your thread.
Are Mexicans really that bad at reading or is it the English you find hard to understand?
I said I wasn't trying to be funny and I stated it on the first paragraph.

Now, since you were saying I was trying to be funny (Clown), quote something that makes you think I was trying to be funny.

Are Mexicans really that bad at reading or is it the English you find hard to understand?
I said I wasn't trying to be funny and I stated it on the first paragraph.

Now, since you were saying I was trying to be funny (Clown), quote something that makes you think I was trying to be funny.

I stated that you were a clown before you posted that you weren't trying to be funny. Between, I fully understand the English language.

I stated that you were a clown before you posted that you weren't trying to be funny. Between, I fully understand the English language.
This is useless, though I was saying, what is the thing that makes you think I was trying to be funny? The picture and/or when I said nuff said? I'm confused with you mate.

This is useless, though I was saying, what is the thing that makes you think I was trying to be funny? The picture and/or when I said nuff said? I'm confused with you mate.
In Mexico we don't really use the word clown as a reference to funny but as someone irritating.

In Mexico we don't really use the word clown as a reference to funny but as someone irritating.
That explains a lot, should have just said annoying. But I wasn't posting this to be cocky. Anyways, this is leading to nowhere at all so let's make this the last post.

Back