• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[24/7 USA 8.6] EION-RPG Style | Storyline | Amazing Spawns | Unique Quests | Events~

xkevinz

Reaction score
-:- Eion -:-
The best experience of a server for a while..

We, the staff of Eion give you a great experience in all aspects of gaming.. We try to fit the needs of all different types of players, either RPG, or Teleport, Custom, Real-Map, anything, it's there in this server. We have put a lot of work into this, and bring you two different cities, along with a wide variety of missions throughout the map. This does include a Rookgaard, and a mainland. We try to make your experience as interesting and fun as possible. But we always think of you, the player, first. Take a look below if your interested.

-:- Server Information -:-

IP: Eion.servegame.com (Account Page)
Protocol: 8.6
Port:7171
Rates-250-2x
Skill-150x
Magic-135x
Loot-5.5x

-:- Unique Features & In-Game Informaiton -:-
What are you in for? Take a look!

Levels of Hunting (Easy, Medium, Hard).
Levels of Questing (Easy, Hard).
50+ Unique Quests (Also some RL-Tibia Quests).
80+ Unique Hunting Spots.
15+ Missions To Keep You Playing.
Balanced Stages.
Balanced Vocations.
3 Games For Your Entertainment.
2 100% Custom Cities.
Over 80 Houses In The Cities.
RPGish Scent To It.

Why Not At Least Try It Out? Better Yet, Stay!!

© Eion Staff 2011

MonsterTeleports.png

Temple.png

Trainers.png

Games.png

Items.png

MonsterSpawn.png

PuzzelingQuests.png

Quests.png

Bosses.png

"The best experience of a server for a while.."
*looks at the pictures*
Tp ot...
Byebye

Lol well, some people like TP spawns but idk, i guess everyone has their own opinions

RPG'ish server with highrate AND teleport aint rpg. Just a noob fest with botters running all around.

I bet your even allowing people to bot?

Please dont use the word RPG honestly.

run in tp ueueueueueuue ..i bet you have manarune lol...manarune ueueueueueuue manarune ueueueueuueue

Jking...i might hop in it just to play around since im bored while looking for a serious,custom,rpg server.

Edit: Will give an honest review after trying it.

i think the above posters avatar sums up this server pretty nicely,

open tibia, open ip changer, change ip, type in acc/pass - open elfbot > tp ueueuemanaruneueueue > get bored > pk > find new ot

This is true.. This OT fucking blows.. new owner is a fucking Jew... Won't do shit to help anything.. His friends maybe even him is OP as fuck.. Donor gear is OP... Shit server.. Not RPG like at all