• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

30 days without food <- BLOG!

If I start to notice even the slightest that my muscles are decreasing I'll stop immediately.

One thing I have to say to this since I used to body build a lot, unless you are ripped or rock hard then you wont really notice your muscles degenerating until they have been impacted heavily, by then you better have choked down atleast 30 lbs. of pure protein to stop that and then some to get your body to begin regenerating what has been lost, btw be prepared for throwing up since your body has been used to not eating much for a period of time or atleast VERY small size meals.

I'll think of something. I'll probably have to explain if she noticing I'm starting to puke :3 But I fix most my food, etc, myself so I don't think it'll be very easy to actually notice I'm not eating hehe.
If no one notices or takes action, you'll have to re-evaluate your situation and contact social services.

Good luck sai !

thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing I have to say to this since I used to body build a lot, unless you are ripped or rock hard then you wont really notice your muscles degenerating until they have been impacted heavily, by then you better have choked down atleast 30 lbs. of pure protein to stop that and then some to get your body to begin regenerating what has been lost, btw be prepared for throwing up since your body has been used to not eating much for a period of time or atleast VERY small size meals.

I'm aware you shouldn't jump into burgers when the process is complete. Starting up the engine again with a few raw veggies and non acidic fruit should do the trick.

thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm aware you shouldn't jump into burgers when the process is complete. Starting up the engine again with a few raw veggies and non acidic fruit should do the trick.

I'm not talking burgers, I'm talking red meats, Liver, Steak, etc. anything LEAN and with LITTLE FAT that will give you the most protein for your meal.

I'm not talking burgers, I'm talking red meats, Liver, Steak, etc. anything LEAN and with LITTLE FAT that will give you the most protein for your meal.

Alot of beans have much higher protein value than any meat and if you get them organic it's even better :3

I bet your probably eating just pretending u aint :/

Yeah I'm just trying get everyones attention because my parents never really loved me <_<

There's a reason why my pvp videos doesn't really have any effects with flying bullets, fire and dragons destroying villages etc, I'm simply editing videos and announcing them because I want to spread that enjoying experience I had while actually recording them. The same thing applies here. I would like to watch someone do something like this and since I have enough intelligence to realize that many people actually enjoy the same things I figured I could write a blog about this and combine that with increased motivation - not failing the readers. Win/win :3

PS. I wouldn't even bother writing this if I hadn't been in (lol) ranked queue for 9 minutes now *.* Jeez.
Watch my stream! Link in my signature :3

Not eating for 30 days but sitting in your room all day=easy

Not eating for 30 days but living anormal life=can't be done srry

I hope you're joking. The physical part isn't the hard part in this challenge. The mental one is the problem.

But what if your mom makes you mashed potates and sausage again? Går ju inte att tacka nej till mos o körv

You are all taking this way too serious, the guy isn't gonna die, he's rational, read his comments.. Besides that, it's his life and you're no one to judge if what he's doing is right, wrong, stupid, etc. Just wish the guy luck and lets see how this turns out, complaining is not gonna change this guys mind anyway.

I know people that have done it. In fact they do intense physical activity during the period of 30 days.

After reading pages 2-3 im hungry now.

cya

I know people that have done it. In fact they do intense physical activity during the period of 30 days.

These people you speak of...

cyborg-gj.jpg

No?
Red

Back