• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guardian

• • •
Reaction score
Dbn9C.jpg

Finally 300.

tog du bilden med din mobil eller och sedan redigerade den i paint? ajajajja kkkkkkkkkk osksoskssosk

gz 300!

so since noone has flamed the thread so far, I guess I just have to :)

grats for taking 11 levels on it? since estelle (now don thide) gave you her char on level 289? was it 3 month ago now? and getting those 11 levels by botting must have been hard, rly (yes i have killed him botting)

soo.....grats...again

and credit goes to eccim, for making you rich so you could make that screenshot (old story, don thide robbing eccims old valuebles)

so since noone has flamed the thread so far, I guess I just have to :)

grats for taking 11 levels on it? since estelle (now don thide) gave you her char on level 289? was it 3 month ago now? and getting those 11 levels by botting must have been hard, rly (yes i have killed him botting)

soo.....grats...again

and credit goes to eccim, for making you rich so you could make that screenshot (old story, don thide robbing eccims old valuebles)

Just like yosef stole his items :)?

Back