• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction (6.1) Cyber's REPSystem w/Opinion Points for 0.4 && mAAC

Is this the best reputation system?

• Yes.

Votes: 131 66.2%
  • No.

Votes: 30 15.2%
  • It's good but can be improved.

Votes: 37 18.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, remember de outfit part ^^ when player lose the required rep for one of it ...

yeah, I'll fix that for sure
and the rep for killing repped players
and the fancy highscore page
too bad no one is helping me :/

Last edited:
what do you need cyber?, let the highscore page for last...
because im pretty sure thats the hardest thing to do for you..
im pretty sure someone with bigger php knowledges will appear and help you out ^^..

im using 0.3.5 pl1 and when you try to kill someone that person dont die, it shows red+, or rep - no life/name and cant be killed

im using 0.3.5 pl1 and when you try to kill someone that person dont die, it shows red+, or rep - no life/name and cant be killed

ure using mod or luas?:ninja: i know what bug you're talking about

You wrote me in the credits for creating the talkactions as Chris77. my name is now sync btw xD

You wrote me in the credits for creating the talkactions as Chris77. my name is now sync btw xD
oh OKediting..!:peace: again, thanks for ur script, has made my system possible

sorry im using mods :D

that happen in the war script system when i try to put when you kill an enemy you get a reward but i removed it cuz of that

and can you plz tell me how can i remove a X monster from to post? i dont know how to do it in this version it is for a "ZWAT"event that im making and only miss that ;/

@uP: well if you use war scripts then the system will be affected. pm me ur war scripts to see what can I do

where to put images? :p to xampp\htdocs\images?

doesn't work ;/

thanks but now i have other problem ; <

[10/11/2009 20:37:06] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/talkactions/scripts/rep/info.lua)
[10/11/2009 20:37:06] data/talkactions/scripts/rep/info.lua:27: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 4) near '<eof>'
[10/11/2009 20:37:06] Reloaded talk actions.

what that mean? :p

Okay, its work but now i have debug when im "Legendary Hero" and i wanna to say !rep ;// why?

maybe you put the "end" in wrong place before/ after RETURN TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back