• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 or 8.6 version? What you prefer?

Fled

Reaction score
This is a simple question: if you were to get into a server now, will you prefer the version 7.6 or version 8.6?

and if you are looking for 8.6 i got like 10 working servers that little bit differnt from eachother :) if u want/need any

and if you are looking for 8.6 i got like 10 working servers that little bit differnt from eachother :) if u want/need any

I'm not looking for a server to play on, but thanks :).
It's what I'm thinking of starting to develop a server... and I am in doubt which version I will choose :confused:.

Really? Why you prefer 8.6?

Anti-bot? Why? Many botters in 7.6 version?
There are less than 8.6 you can be sure, but Imagine someone botting in a 7.6 server with hotkeys and others shooting sds manually, thats a 8.6

There are less than 8.6 you can be sure, but Imagine someone botting in a 7.6 server with hotkeys and others shooting sds manually, thats a 8.6

Ahhh, yes... I haven't thought about it. It can be a serious problem for those do not use bot at 7.6 version... and in 8.6 version all players use :D.

7.6 or even lower clients (but you need dx5/dx9/opengl) options to get player intrest because alot of players got lags without it.
I like oldschool servers ;)

But 8.6 and newer is good too, because of items/outfits/graphic options(dx5/dx9/opengl)

7.6 or even lower clients (but you need dx5/dx9/opengl) options to get player intrest because alot of players got lags without it.
I like oldschool servers ;)

But 8.6 and newer is good too, because of items/outfits/graphic options(dx5/dx9/opengl)

Seems difficult to develop a version 7.6 server by what you tell me. Has the question of aimbot and now graphics options... :(

7.72, less bots for 7.4 and 7.72 than 7.6

Really? Why the version 7.72 has less bots?

7.7- Is FAAAAAAAR better if you don't allow botters... 8.6~ is a version that everyone uses elfbot/magebot in, it takes little to no skill to play with hotkeys BUT it was a fun version in the early stages to play on.

Navi teams ruined 8.6~ and I stopped playing it and my team went on their own ways.
Now I'll only troll on custom maps or play 7.7-

7.7- Is FAAAAAAAR better if you don't allow botters... 8.6~ is a version that everyone uses elfbot/magebot in, it takes little to no skill to play with hotkeys BUT it was a fun version in the early stages to play on.

Navi teams ruined 8.6~ and I stopped playing it and my team went on their own ways.
Now I'll only troll on custom maps or play 7.7-

Why version 8.7 is better to control the bot?
And really, I think to develop version 8.6 because it is not as old or as young and has improved graphics :).

Last edited:
7.72 client got the graphics options in it.

8.6 = Elfbot (I think they stopped their developemnt around that update not sure).

Why version 8.7 is better to control the bot?
And really, I think to develop version 8.6 because it is not as old or as young and has improved graphics :).

Probably, but if you want a popular server, I don't think 8.7 will do the job on that since tibia now is all about botting..

7.72 client got the graphics options in it.

8.6 = Elfbot (I think they stopped their developemnt around that update not sure).

Yes, in 8.6 version there is only botters. But in every version will have many botters as possible... :(

Probably, but if you want a popular server, I don't think 8.7 will do the job on that since tibia now is all about botting..

I meant that because version 7.7 be better to stop botters, not 8.7! o_O
Redoing the question: why the version 7.7 is better to control the bot?

Back