• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 (Cipsoft Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed how many people were afraid of you when it came to releasing the files. You like it, don't you? Playing the keyboard hero.
Did you have fun scamming people with the files, stealing hundreds of dollars?

Why would people be afraid of me when it came to releasing the files ? They'd think I'd forum stalk them into oblivion or what ? People kept the files to themselves out of self interest I guess. People having done business with me always got what they paid for. Interpret that in whichever way you see fit. And apparently the original _original_ files are still safe so I gave you props for the anniversary release too early :(

There's no need to crawl up Dennis's ass. Obviously he has granted you with something that you were fighting years for to obtain, congratulations to you my friend.
There are people who know the other side of Dennis, money can buy everything right?;]

Obviously I paid him to post that.

what exactly was modified?

I can't be arsed to compare this release to the original files, but I suspect:

- Loot rates
- Some NPCs
- Monster spawn rate
- Monster AI behaviour
- Quests / Quest chests
- Map edits (Including some messed up map edits due to a buggy editor)
- Modified game binary which I hexedited to adjust in-game mechanics to my liking

There've been many versions of the game binary, even one hexedited to be more 7.4 like and everything in between.

There's no need to crawl up Dennis's ass. Obviously he has granted you with something that you were fighting years for to obtain, congratulations to you my friend.
There are people who know the other side of Dennis, money can buy everything right?;]

It's too bad you think that of Dennis, you have no idea what a great guy he is. It's too bad many jealous people have decided to put on rumors about him when he is the real legend that made this possible and the one who hosted RealOTS as a dedicated for many years, unlike many of the other corrupted hosters of the files who also fill up their entire player base with lies and false hopes.

If anyone still has Rxrob files in their hands, compare them to these files, I can remember Rxrob files were edited as well, items, NPCs and monsters, etc ...

And yeah, many people were after CIP files for many years.

I can't be arsed to compare this release to the original files, but I suspect:

- Loot rates
- Some NPCs
- Monster spawn rate
- Monster AI behaviour
- Quests / Quest chests
- Map edits (Including some messed up map edits due to a buggy editor)
- Modified game binary which I hexedited to adjust in-game mechanics to my liking

There've been many versions of the game binary, even one hexedited to be more 7.4 like and everything in between.
I'm glad to know about all those game bin change. Can you list the A.I behavior changes?

It's too bad you think that of Dennis, you have no idea what a great guy he is. It's too bad many jealous people have decided to put on rumors about him when he is the real legend that made this possible and the one who hosted RealOTS as a dedicated for many years, unlike many of the other corrupted hosters of the files who also fill up their entire player base with lies and false hopes.

If anyone still has Rxrob files in their hands, compare them to these files, I can remember Rxrob files were edited as well, items, NPCs and monsters, etc ...

And yeah, many people were after CIP files for many years.
Yeah the last try of hosting realots was such failure.
Rxrob binaries were fake bins. It was a half done release, very different from this one.
I was really curious how cipsoft did implement the game, how actions worked, npcs, etc. We can learn from all that and build ours implementation, opentibia storage system seems to be based on cipengine quests implementations.

I was really curious about the A.I implementation, i hope you do more blog posts about it.

I'm glad to know about all those game bin change. Can you list the A.I behavior changes?

Yeah the last try of hosting realots was such failure.
Rxrob binaries were fake bins. It was a half done release, very different from this one.
I was really curious how cipsoft did implement the game, how actions worked, npcs, etc. We can learn from all that and build ours implementation, opentibia storage system seems to be based on cipengine quests implementations.

I was really curious about the A.I implementation, i hope you do more blog posts about it.

www.realotsblog.wordpress.com - there isn't that lot of information since when I posted it, files weren't public.
Any questions feel free to ask, you can consider me an expert when it comes to CIP files.

axift.jpg

RxRob who was scammed for 1000 dollars. #justfacts

RxRob was too stupid to poop, let alone run the server. I would say the same in his position, considering his limitations, to safe face.
Perhaps you believe that 9/11 was staged too and that there live aliens deep inside vulcano's because you read it on the internet.

www.realotsblog.wordpress.com - there isn't that lot of information since when I posted it, files weren't public.
Any questions feel free to ask, you can consider me an expert when it comes to CIP files.
Thanks.
I did not understand the LoseTarget property on the monsters files.

Banshe got the value 3, Orshabaal got 10 and all the distance target creatures like amazon,warlock got it as 50. How it works? Another thing, when changing target, it will ignore the current target and use the Strategy property to get the new target? I have done a bit of reverse engineering on the binary but it was not clear that i would use the Strategy property each time it search for a new target.

RxRob was too stupid to poop, let alone run the server. I would say the same in his position, considering his limitations, to safe face.
Perhaps you believe that 9/11 was staged too and that there live aliens deep inside vulcano's because you read it on the internet.

It does not matter if he's able to run the server or not. He paid for the files and what does it get for it in return, complete trash.

Anyway, we can go left or right. It's one word against another. I'm leaving it with here, hope the rest of OTLand can have some fun with the files and maybe bring something back to life.

Thanks.
I did not understand the LoseTarget property on the monsters files.

Banshe got the value 3, Orshabaal got 10 and all the distance target creatures like amazon,warlock got it as 50. How it works? Another thing, when changing target, it will ignore the current target and use the Strategy property to get the new target? I have done a bit of reverse engineering on the binary but it was not clear that i would use the Strategy property each time it search for a new target.

LoseTarget is the chance for a monster to switch targets using Strategy to calculate the next target search by using I remember 3 or 4 different target search strategy modes.
And yes, the value you see, is the chance used for it to switch targets, don't mind if the value is too high or too low, that's how it works.

It does not matter if he's able to run the server or not. He paid for the files and what does it get for it in return, complete trash.

He got what he paid for. Read my previous statements carefully. If you prefer to believe in conspiracies that's your choice.

LoseTarget is the chance for a monster to switch targets using Strategy to calculate the next target search by using I remember 3 or 4 different target search strategy modes.
And yes, the value you see, is the chance used for it to switch targets, don't mind if the value is too high or too low, that's how it works.
Yeah, i did my own implementation based on that. It would mean that warlock would change target like a crazy bitch lol.

Orshabaal estrategy:
Strategy = (70, 10, 10, 10)

The four estrategies based on your blogpost are:
Nearest target
Lower health
Most damage
Random

Orshabaal got 70% change of searching the nearest target, 10% the most lower health, 10% the most damage and 10% random target.

Its way better than opentibia default targeting A.I.

Who would want to host an old server without anything worth playing? It would be pure laziness to run a server like that.
Those files are only valuable as original ones. Like exhibits, templates or something.

@Yamaken
he (warlock) still does (I playd on global a lot)

@Yamaken
yeah (100, 0, 0, 0) is right
he always shoots and runs away from the closest person(unless trapped)

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's finally out now. I am amazed how long it took for it to be released to the public. I've already had the complete server for a while but I am glad the server is finally out.
Let's see if people manage to run it. I'd say it's very easy to run, but as it doesn't come with a website, only good devs/hosters will host it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back