• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

i put your items on rme and i download tibia 8.0 or i cant open map and i get that
err.png

Greetings!
Great server for sure, but I encountered an issue with monsters. They do not push blocksolid items. If monster has canpushitems=1 in xml it still doesn't push blocksolid items that are moveable. Such as pot, barrel etc etc. Anyone got a solution to this? Would be much appreciated

Greetings!
Great server for sure, but I encountered an issue with monsters. They do not push blocksolid items. If monster has canpushitems=1 in xml it still doesn't push blocksolid items that are moveable. Such as pot, barrel etc etc. Anyone got a solution to this? Would be much appreciated

I reproduced this long ago, I fixed it, let me check on my old OTHire source codes and see where was the fix, I will let you know through here.

I reproduced this long ago, I fixed it, let me check on my old OTHire source codes and see where was the fix, I will let you know through here.
Thank so much dude! Appreciate it so much, me and Ond are going nuts over trying to fix

Either we're missing some simple thing here or the logic is not valid

Can some1 help me with engine and debian ? I mean i did 1st step with web, db but atm i have problem with engine coz as i remember on debian it cant be .exe and it need to be compiled. But i need "How-to" Anyone pls ? ;D

Either we're missing some simple thing here or the logic is not valid

It's pretty much a problem with the items.otb I'm aware, but I have to look deeper on the pathfinding classes and all, and more that I ain't using OpenTibia related item definitions and I'm still experiencing it, so it has to be a problem somewhere else, I had it fixed on one of my OTHire versions I used too host game servers, I will use "Winmerge" to check within changes and see what exactly fixed it, I will let everyone know about it once I get it fixed!

It's pretty much a problem with the items.otb I'm aware, but I have to look deeper on the pathfinding classes and all, and more that I ain't using OpenTibia related item definitions and I'm still experiencing it, so it has to be a problem somewhere else, I had it fixed on one of my OTHire versions I used too host game servers, I will use "Winmerge" to check within changes and see what exactly fixed it, I will let everyone know about it once I get it fixed!
I do not mean do rush or anything just want to know if you have an estimate of when you might be done? :) I'll do my best to try and fix it together with Ond and if we get a solution Ill post it :)

If the monster is moving and you throw an blocksolid item infront of it, it will move it. It's as if unless the monster is standing ontop of the blocksolid item it wont move it. Im not sure if you understand what I mean but yea anyway, if that is to some help

Ok so I tried to remove blocksolid from barrel and added block pathfinding, it works the monsters can push them BUT players will be able to walk over the barrel, it has to be something in the source where it is checking for blocksolid where it doesn't allow it to be moved.
Like lets say it says if moveable && block pathfinding || blocksolid then allow moving, its as if there is something overriding it.

Please do consider that a small hack since I do not remember modern OTs having this type of bug.

Any solution that works is good for me :) Thanks for taking your time and help me and Ond! Much appreciated brother, will try to apply this later today

Ok, is there any solution to make this ot right at debian 7 ? If yes pls, msg me or post it here. I can pay for it. Regards

So there is no one who would help me, right ? As i can see, u all ignore me while im trying to run this on debian, and i have problem with compiling. I know its probably simple but i had long break with ot things... pls i would like to make nice project on othire

What if i get:
autogen.sh: 3: autogen.sh: autoreconf: not found

Back