• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] SwadiaOT.eu - Discussion

seyakuroya

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
cVDhC7J.png

Hello everyone,
For a long time I am developing a server.

Features:​
* Custom map​
* TASKS
* SHARED PARTY EXP

Experience stages:
1-20 x8
21-50 x6
51 - 999 x5

Mlvl&skills x3

Client: 7.6 - 7.72

To Users -
Let me know what do you think about this project, stages, features, what I should remove or add!

For this moment server is ready only for Polish players because it isn't yet translated into English

bhh9dnf.png

XSEWPJ5.png

I7oiUhE.png

6cJKz9I.png

Screen:

FUY9GeL.png

M6oSriM.png

8JvvC9d.png

foIqBkk.png

t9i1zco.png

MuqnFQl.png

ZnUyk2d.png

rgfh7wP.png

sZn973O.png

syKnyTd.png

zLv5Tv1.png

LUC0qj5.png

JQAEjUi.png

9qneBpw.png

AN8Att7.png

YS9tREx.png

ijsYTx3.png

aez5zeV.png

hnqY4vC.png

Looks promising.
Do you have a screen of the whole world?
I love this old school projects, but reality is that few of them have success, I wish you the best luck!

"For this moment server is ready only for Polish players because it isn't yet translated into English"

Please tell me you are planning on making a fully English base there English is default.. and maybe add Polish/other translations as addons afterwards :(

"For this moment server is ready only for Polish players because it isn't yet translated into English"

Please tell me you are planning on making a fully English base there English is default.. and maybe add Polish/other translations as addons afterwards :(
It will be fully eng. Server :) I Think swadia will ready in 2-3 weeks or earlier

I would say that amount of regeneration is insane and raise the gap between sorcs/druids and the rest, that would only fit if the server was a high rate. Why don't you told me you going for 7.72 =(

Back