• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

75,000$ For a REAL Jet Pack

I would have bought it if it had a place to put my feet onto..

It looks really fucking heavy lol? what happens when u land? >.>

I would have bought it if it had a place to put my feet onto..

That would ruin the fun! :D

You are well strapped to the device, so you won't separate from it. :p

omfg, loool what if you ran outta fuel..fhewwww splat. Gotta be stupid todo that though, I would buy one if I had the excess money.

omfg, loool what if you ran outta fuel..fhewwww splat.

I knew there was a bad side to the good thing! Bah!

The jetpacks will be made in New Zealand, and the company says that these packs would be perfect for emergency services, as well private users and the military. (And killing yourself – ed.)

They're really selling a product when they say that!

OT: They look really nifty. In the video the guy looked like he had complete control of it and it was very stable/safe. It would definitely be a great time. If you bought one, and had people pay $50 or so odd dollars to use it for 30 minutes or so, you could make all your money back + fuel and keep the jet pack xD

Red

I really would like to purchase one of those when I finish college; however I do think that it is too big for a personal pack, they need to minimize it so it's not bigger than the actual person flying it. It would be really cool if they actually made a "backpack" sized jetpack that worked just aswell and was a lot more fuel efficient.

I really wonder what happens if you face an engine failure when you're in the air...

probably the same risk as in a car or plain that that'll happen

Back