• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Real Tibia map, 77 mb.

For an Example, open the map in a mapeditor. put out 1 monster and save. There u got a spawn file, now open the other spawn files and just put everything into your spawn file.

If you don't know what im talking about, learn how it works first! or don't use the map for sure :p

is thi map made for remeres mapeditor?

when i open this map in the simeones map editor it says cannot find element and then its a blank 35000x35000 map

whats wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
old map editor, download newer version or just use RME

Simones map editor doesnt include all 8.1 items, RMEs does.

Can you put this map in the Slyveria and make sure it works, then re-host it on this thread?

hey jester, is it possible to take this map, and put it in another server thats XML? then use that servers mapstore, and housestore files?

Jester :)

Jester i got a lil question i wonder why the rme map edi tell me that failed to load spawns :S i checked the tibia.xml file and on the x y z tiles it says 0 hehe iu got any time please tell me how to do :)
/Danne

Hey jester like Heet said, the spawns say x="0" y="0" multiple times for the same coordinates and that's what's stopping the mapeditor from loading the spawns.. as well as the server. I combined the other spawn files together and it worked perfect but I still want the big tibia.xml spawn file because it covers all of tibia which is important. Other than that the map is perfect and big and thanks for the release!!

Nice Job once again

Error on reading XML: theres no element

Location: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Alexis.YOUR-552A2E37AD/Desktop/Tibia.xml

Error Line: 46585, column 1:

Last edited:
@ALL
The coordinates of monsters XYZ doesnt matter, the thing that matter is the spawn point, so you understand me, the place the "Fire" is placed... if you see xyz = "0" its because the monster is over the fire...
So these nothing to do with the problem of tibia.xml
I have fixed it, and here it is complete!

http://rapidshare.com/files/109121191/Tibia.xml.html

I recommend you all to use RME MAPEDITOR, because it will discard alot of repeated monsters, if not it can cause alot of bugs on server, including go to Banuta, theres a black hole in some of the little houses of these, Banuta is on Port Hope, North of Porthope...

Good luck with working tibia.xml!

Last edited:
Seriously,
Great job and everything,
but how tha hell did you edit/map on that file?
I have 2gig ram, and its still lagging, without any programs on :p lol
Really nice, tho xD

Regards,
Limannen

If you got USB's Storage Devices, like of 1gb or such, and you dont use it, I recommend you to check up the software eBoostR
it will help you alot to speed up loading of map and all your computer system!

If you are interest send me PM and I can show you how it works or by MSN Webcam

Back