• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Slyveria 8.1

No comment, Ad. First of all, you have no idea what an exploit is. If it's full of items why does Ryan use it? If its really as you say, then let people try it and if they don't like they won't use it.
And the last thing is, who do you think this community will believe in?
On someone who has been here for soon a year and never posted anything that can damage the other users, or on you who joined this forum few weeks ago and has 3 posts.

Jester is so right!

My dedicated will be soon up...

GMS can't do spells only commands with 2 group_id and 5 account_id and the map don't have NPC even if I haven't tuch the map

wat i also notice that this is newer The Forgotten Server is version: 0.2.11.687?:eek:

Hello, i have problem I copy all to my server on linux and compiling newest TFS and in last step i have error:
>> Loading map
> Map size: 38000x38000.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'St9bad_alloc'
what(): St9bad_alloc
Aborted

Please help me, my system is Linux Ubuntu 7.04 and normal TFS worked without problem

Hello, i have problem I copy all to my server on linux and compiling newest TFS and in last step i have error:
>> Loading map
> Map size: 38000x38000.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'St9bad_alloc'
what(): St9bad_alloc
Aborted

Please help me, my system is Linux Ubuntu 7.04 and normal TFS worked without problem
Post that on tfs board/support board I cannot help you with that.

No comment, Ad. First of all, you have no idea what an exploit is. If it's full of items why does Ryan use it? If its really as you say, then let people try it and if they don't like they won't use it.
And the last thing is, who do you think this community will believe in?
On someone who has been here for soon a year and never posted anything that can damage the other users, or on you who joined this forum few weeks ago and has 3 posts.

I Believe ^^ Jester has 2 penis'es!!

why i cant use commands ; )) ?

how to import npc in the RME ? xDD when im try to import creatures.xml i have an error

"this is not valid OT NPC/Monster data file"

Last edited:
yea i know ;)))

how i can add to my character GM ? im a Gamemaster or GoD and i cant use commands ;((

Last edited:
xML sux :))

ok next question is ::

Why when i open for exmaple svargrond.otbm from data\world\another files i dont see anything ?

Check coordenates 33000x33000 or so. Use outzoom at maximum to find it easier. You may find some little bugs on it missing some tiles but can be fixed.

thanks dude, I hope this will work as great as you explaned

I tried to host this on a dedicated 3 GB, 2 ghz~ computer, never used for anything.. and still it loads for 5 minutes or longer

I tried to host this on a dedicated 3 GB, 2 ghz~ computer, never used for anything.. and still it loads for 5 minutes or longer

on my dedicated it just takes 25 sec to load the map o_O and aroun 30-35 sec to put the server online ;)

Load it on map editor or load it with The Forgotten Server?

It takes me like 15 seconds to load it with the Map editor and about 25-30 with TFS.

Back