• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.22] EldinWorld [SQL]

Answer:

This Server is so beautiful!!
Just one Question how can i answere on CTRL+R Reports? :)
If i answere he write it automaticly in default. :(

Ctrl + Right click on the name (in the chat where you see the reports) and then you'll open a new chat with that person.
Or simply try to open the window were you have "Trade chat" etc and there you'll find a new chat. The chat from the person who reported.
One of those should work, don't realy remember honestly, Don't have a chance to try right now myself.

[05/10/2008 13:34:15] ...ements/scripts/PitsOfInferno/FireDruidNorthEast1.lua:17: attempt to call global 'getPlayerHealth' (a nil value)
[05/10/2008 13:34:15] stack traceback:
[05/10/2008 13:34:15] ...ements/scripts/PitsOfInferno/FireDruidNorthEast1.lua:17: in function <...ements/scripts/PitsOfInferno/FireDruidNorthEast1.lua:1>

all poi searing fire script are bugged

I'll lookinto that, thank you for the report.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

[05/10/2008 13:34:15] ...ements/scripts/PitsOfInferno/FireDruidNorthEast1.lua:17: attempt to call global 'getPlayerHealth' (a nil value)
[05/10/2008 13:34:15] stack traceback:
[05/10/2008 13:34:15] ...ements/scripts/PitsOfInferno/FireDruidNorthEast1.lua:17: in function <...ements/scripts/PitsOfInferno/FireDruidNorthEast1.lua:1>

all poi searing fire script are bugged

Just change getPlayerHealth to getCreatureHealth.

Realy? Im gonna try that tomorrow as I have to sleep now.
If that is so, I thank you over all for making the work easier for me as I haven't had time to look into it.
Means alot.:)

Kind Regards,
Eldin,

What NPC, they who ain't supposed to sell/buy items?
Because the sell and buy NPCs works with the trade system to 100%.

Working on 8.3.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

but at 8.22 when i talk to for example august and i say Offer/trade ots getting kicked out~~

Use my latest version, everything is working there. :)
EldinWorld 8.3/8.31 SQL. (Can use both versions to login) :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back