• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.4] The Forgotten Server v0.3.2 (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless doesn't work.

Lef you did a good work ((BUT)), it suxs that you chganed to value fully wasted/failed.

Probably a noob question, but what's the difference between;

cryingdamson2-gui.7z (2.02 MB)
cryingdamson2-console.7z (2.02 MB)

Should I have both?

I hope you can help me! :)

Is the paralyze bug gone in this version? Cause in cryingdamson-pl2 if u got paralyzed or poison and u used either a heal or antidote, depends on the case ofcourse. it wouldn't always remove it, EVEN if you stood still.

Probably a noob question, but what's the difference between;

cryingdamson2-gui.7z (2.02 MB)
cryingdamson2-console.7z (2.02 MB)

Should I have both?

I hope you can help me! :)

one is a gui version which means you get a panel with options that u can use on the server window.

while the console version is just a black window, with no functions, however I'd use console if you're hosting it on a dedicated server.

Everyone who is sayin gthat things isn't working, then you are a noob like elf said, and if you dont like his job, leave this thread.

There isn't better server than this.

The only problem is sometimes the blessings.

No errors more than that found yet:)

why the save suck? In 0.3.1 or what its called (not this release the one before) save took 1-2 sekunds. Now in 0.3.2 it takes 15 sekunds after 1-5 hours uptime, but in beginning on 30 mins uptime it's 1-2 save.

Is the paralyze bug gone in this version? Cause in cryingdamson-pl2 if u got paralyzed or poison and u used either a heal or antidote, depends on the case ofcourse. it wouldn't always remove it, EVEN if you stood still.

yeah it's still not fixed yet.

I have some problems.

1. Blessings don't work.

2. Only 15 players can log-in. no idea why. ;s

13:44 Account Manager: Your character couldn't be created, please try again.

@lef: you replied someone with: known, fixed

but it is NOT fixed, wtf to do, thanks

Elf could you update your dev-cpp project because I have error with library when tfs.exe is creating "cannot find -lboost_regex".
I'm using latest svn and dev project also there is an error when I open project, there are missing files or something xD

ps. I have -lboost_regex in linker o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom